Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Jets fans...

1. -11
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    When it comes to making sure Jet fans suffer, there are no rules, but most of all because fans from everyother team in the division had to listen to loud mouth Jet fans talk about how great they are all off season. The thing about a Jet fan, other than the low IQ, is their great need to talk crap before they have done anything earn the right to talk crap. Hell these are the same morons that poke fun at Pats fans for losing the S.B, while in the next breath tell everyone how Great the Dity Taco is and will be, because he lost two AFC Championship games.
    I doubt you'd want to compare IQ scores w/ anyone. obviously you have very low reading comprehension levels as I never said the Jets would be great this year but conbtinue spewing nonsense- that's what you are here for.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    Super bowl appearances are nice and all but nothing compares to a road win in the playoffs.
    I'm sorry, I must have msised all the phins SB apps in the last 25 years or so. You have 4 playoff wins since 1993, we have 4 since 2009. which is better?
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I'm sorry, I must have msised all the phins SB apps in the last 25 years or so. You have 4 playoff wins since 1993, we have 4 since 2009. which is better?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHDXoiw6U40
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ok, you beat us 30 years ago- your point is?
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    This makes your point even worse considering I was 1 when this happened

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post
    And despite all that, the likelyhood is we'll be sitting at 6-7 in two weeks, one game behind the 7-6 Steelers and 7-6 Bengals, and looking at the Titans (currently 4-7) Chargers (also 4-7) and Bills (also 4-7). People will actually be discussing the possibilty of winning the final 3 games to get the 6th seed. Hard to believe, but that's probably what the landscape will look like. When the networks show the playoff scenarios, you'll find us under the "in the hunt" category.

Meanwhile the Dolphins will get crushed the next two weeks and be sitting at 5-8, already eliminated, playing out the string and finishing with a worse record than the Jets ... as usual.

Don't think so?
    You don't think we'll beat the Cardinals at home with Ryan Lindley at QB, followed by a 2-9 Jaguars team?
    You think you have any shot in hell of beating the Patriots or Niners?

Enjoy it now because in two weeks, everything I said will have happened and you'll have nothing left to say.
    I love you guys assuming the games vs. the Titans, Bills, and Chargers are gimmies b/c they're 4-7. Seeing as how the Jets have the same record, I'd say it's a 50/50 bet they could just as easily kick your team's ass.

As for the Dolphins, they aren't beating NE or SF. You know, the same result the Jets had too (0-3) vs them. I expect the Dolphins to do the same.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    This makes your point even worse considering I was 1 when this happened
    Wasn't really making a point. He likes to use his time frames and I don't adhere to his guidelines. He was mumbling something about 4 playoff wins and super bowl appearances, past and present,blah blah blah. Just a little trip down memory lane from the past , we all know the present.........30-9.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And despite all that, the likelyhood is we'll be sitting at 6-7 in two weeks, one game behind the 7-6 Steelers and 7-6 Bengals, and looking at the Titans (currently 4-7) Chargers (also 4-7) and Bills (also 4-7). People will actually be discussing the possibilty of winning the final 3 games to get the 6th seed. Hard to believe, but that's probably what the landscape will look like. When the networks show the playoff scenarios, you'll find us under the "in the hunt" category.

Meanwhile the Dolphins will get crushed the next two weeks and be sitting at 5-8, already eliminated, playing out the string and finishing with a worse record than the Jets ... as usual.

Don't think so?
    You don't think we'll beat the Cardinals at home with Ryan Lindley at QB, followed by a 2-9 Jaguars team?
    You think you have any shot in hell of beating the Patriots or Niners?

Enjoy it now because in two weeks, everything I said will have happened and you'll have nothing left to say.
    Yep, still arrogant and dumber than a box of rocks.

I like how you point out the 4-7 teams, whats your record again?
    Have fun in the AFCE Basement.

I bet you think the Knicks could take the Heat in a 4 game series.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    I love you guys assuming the games vs. the Titans, Bills, and Chargers are gimmies b/c they're 4-7. Seeing as how the Jets have the same record, I'd say it's a 50/50 bet they could just as easily kick your team's ass.

As for the Dolphins, they aren't beating NE or SF. You know, the same result the Jets had too (0-3) vs them. I expect the Dolphins to do the same.
    Is there some invisible ink that only you can see?? I never said the Titans, Bills and Chargers were gimmies. What I did say was, despite all the bull**** written by the OP, two weeks from now we'll likely still be in the playoff discussion with 3 winnable games left on our schedule. We'll be getting pumped up for a Monday night game in Tennessee ... and your season will likely be over. Let's see if I don't turn out to be right.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Is there some invisible ink that only you can see?? I never said the Titans, Bills and Chargers were gimmies. What I did say was, despite all the bull**** written by the OP, two weeks from now we'll likely still be in the playoff discussion with 3 winnable games left on our schedule. We'll be getting pumped up for a Monday night game in Tennessee ... and your season will likely be over. Let's see if I don't turn out to be right.
    neither team is making the playoffs. All the other noise is irrelevant. The important thing is where both teams are going into next year. I have no idea what tanny turns into but at least there is that hope. You guys have mark Sanchez under center next year so there absolutely is no hope.

So enjoy "getting pumped up" for the upcoming games. The excitement will be short lived as you lose a game you don't expect to. In the end we'll both be watching the playoffs. The only difference is knowing that you'll still have Sanchez next year and that's gotta suck.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wasn't really making a point. He likes to use his time frames and I don't adhere to his guidelines. He was mumbling something about 4 playoff wins and super bowl appearances, past and present,blah blah blah. Just a little trip down memory lane from the past , we all know the present.........30-9.
    in the 70s through mid 80s you had an elite franchise, it's been a long time since those days.
    Quote Quote