Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Jets fans...

1. -31
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    a team that is one of the last 4 standing in the league is elite, you would think you would knowthat after the whooping we gave the team you pretend to like.
    28 to 21 is not a whooping. The last meeting between the two team was a whooping. (49 to 19) I know you are going to say that NE scored a garbage time TD to make it look closer than it was, but I watched the game. It was a nice win for the Jets, but far from a whooping.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    so your double our apps has to do w/ now even though you have made it once since 2002 but our 2 playoff apps in the last 3 seasons isn't now?
    Nope, they are equally insignificant. But if you're going to bring up the past, bring up ALL the past. Not just the parts that benefit your argument.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    28 to 21 is not a whooping. The last meeting between the two team was a whooping. (49 to 19) I know you are going to say that NE scored a garbage time TD to make it look closer than it was, but I watched the game. It was a nice win for the Jets, but far from a whooping.
    don't let the final score fool you where NE scored a garbage time TD(you knew I would say that b/c it's true). we dominated play from the 2nd qtr on and it was only 3-0 NE after 1.

a "nice win"? we beat NE on the road in the div round when NE was far and away the favorite to win the SB a month after being humiliated 45-3 on the same field.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    Nope, they are equally insignificant. But if you're going to bring up the past, bring up ALL the past. Not just the parts that benefit your argument.
    ok so everything is in the past, we are all 0-0 this week. so your massive one game lead over us doesn't count b/c those games are the in past.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    don't let the final score fool you where NE scored a garbage time TD(you knew I would say that b/c it's true). we dominated play from the 2nd qtr on and it was only 3-0 NE after 1.

a "nice win"? we beat NE on the road in the div round when NE was far and away the favorite to win the SB a month after being humiliated 45-3 on the same field.

ok so everything is in the past, we are all 0-0 this week. so your massive one game lead over us doesn't count b/c those games are the in past.
    Welcome to the world of the Jet fan folks, here the general understanding of the game of football is twisted and distorted like silly puddy, to allow the dim witted creature known as the Jet fan to cope with their pathetic franchise. Yes folks, step right up and watch losses turn into wins, garbage teams turn into elite contenders, and words that you thought you knew the meaning of change before your very eyes. All to suit the delusions of that sad little creature know as the Jet fan. Scores mean little in this creatureís mind, why you show me two heart breaking losses in two AFC Championship game, and Iíll show you an elite team that will heralded as the best to ever step on the field for all time. Show me a 7 point win over a division rival, Iíll show you a blow out, like wise show me 30 point loss and Iíll show you it was really close game. What a sad place Jets Homerville must be.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    vaark: when you are a final 4 team you are an elite team, they were final 4 2 straight years- that's elite.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    hopw many times can you post the same thing?---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

this is at least the 3rd time this poster has posted this including starting 2 threads, isn't there some sort of rule on this?

Probably about as many times as you can post that Sanchez is a good QB and the Jets are relevant because they won playoff games.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

Hello Jets fans...

vaark: when you are a final 4 team you are an elite team, they were final 4 2 straight years- that's elite.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Probably about as many times as you can post that Sanchez is a good QB and the Jets are relevant because they won playoff games.
    find me where I have posted mark is currently a good QB?
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the jest are the laughing stock of the nfl right now. if jest fans dont realize that by now, they never will.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    No your wrong, nyjunc says so, you just have to look at the numbers his way to see the truth. The dirty Taco isnít really one of the worst QBís in the league, oh no, you see, Mark has one of the lowest completion percentages in the League by design, itís all part of Rexís master plan to lull the rest of the NFL into not preparing for him, the fumbles, ass tackles and interceptions,,,,,Itís all part of the plan I tell ya!!!! I also learned that I really have had no idea what the term ďeliteĒ means, as it pertains to a football team. No really, I thought that elite would be applied to teams that accomplish great things over a sustained period of time, I was wrong because nyjunc says it really mean ďfailing to accomplish great things over a sustained period of time. You just canít make this stuff up.
    Quote Quote