Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Jets fans...

1. -41
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    the jest are the laughing stock of the nfl right now. if jest fans dont realize that by now, they never will.
    what does it say about your team that the Jets are a laughingstock and just 1 game behind the dolphins while the dolphins still have 2 games left w/ NE and 1 w/ SF?
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Brady Wears Pasties

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    As pathetic as the jets are you have to give them credit for being #1 in the nfl for entertainment. The circus continues.

Bart Scott: Jeering fans 'picked last in dodgeball all through high school'
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...-fans/1734373/
    Any New York Jets fan who heckles the team's players during this Sunday's game vs. Arizona may end up with an unexpected, angry visitor in his workplace sometime in the very near future.

"Those are the ones who feel more entitled," Scott told the paper. "I would love to go to his job and see what he does and sit in his ear and talk stuff."

At the end of the day, if you made it to be able to put an NFL uniform on, then you are one of the best athletes in the world," Scott told the Daily News. "The person yelling at you probably was picked last in dodgeball all through high school. So do you care about the opinion of them? No."
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Brady Wears Pasties

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    vaark: when you are a final 4 team you are an elite team, they were final 4 2 straight years- that's elite.
    Wouldn't this line of rational make the bills most elite team of all time. Four straight years of final four.

(I would include the 70's raiders, five straight, but we are not allowed to discuss the 70's)
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    Wouldn't this line of rational make the bills most elite team of all time. Four straight years of final four.

(I would include the 70's raiders, five straight, but we are not allowed to discuss the 70's)

Not when you have your own secret and super special meaning for words like junc does. Words can have whatever meaning you want when you live in junc’s land of make believe. I just can’t wait to read all the behind the scenes books on the “elite Jets of 09 &10” losers of two back to back Championship games. Hey junc, any idea when these books will be written? You know the ones that always get written about “Elite” teams in the NFL. I’ll give you this much, at least you can dream about those two L's while your team gets torn down and re-built over the next three years. I can just hear you about a year from know, “Alex Smith was wayyyyyy under rated in San Fran, they just didn’t know how to use him, the Jets are going to win the AFC East by mile, just you wait."
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post

yes the Raiders of the 70s were elite, yes Buf was elite in the 90s(though the AFC was incredibly weak at the time). any other teams you want to ask me about? wouldn't you agree Baltimore has been elite?
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    what does it say about your team that the Jets are a laughingstock and just 1 game behind the dolphins while the dolphins still have 2 games left w/ NE and 1 w/ SF?
    It says one is playing above their expected level and one is playing well below their expected level. I'll you figure out which one is which but I will say Miami doesn't have a 4th year franchise QB currently on its roster.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yes the Raiders of the 70s were elite, yes Buf was elite in the 90s(though the AFC was incredibly weak at the time). any other teams you want to ask me about? wouldn't you agree Baltimore has been elite?
    He’s making fun of you. Yes most people would concede Baltimore because, get this, “THEY ACTUALLY WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!” Only fools and fans of teams that, “FAILED” would dream of calling those teams elite. Talented, sure, successful, yes, Elite? Not a chance in hell. Get this through your head, no one, and I mean no one believes the 09 -10 Jets were elite except the dumbest of Jet fans. Hell if the 09-10 Jets are elite, what do you call the teams that beat them, actually made it to and lost the Super Bowl?? For that matter what do you call actual winner of those S.B’s. Junc you just let me when all those books about the historic 09-10 Jets come out. You can cry about it all you like bout no one is buying a two time loser, as elite.
    Last edited by rob19; 11-30-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: PA
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    He’s making fun of you moron. Yes most people would concede Baltimore because, get this, “THEY ACTUALLY WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!” Only fools and fans of teams that, “FAILED” would dream of calling those teams elite. Talented, sure, successful, yes, Elite? Not a chance in hell. Get this through your head, no one, and I mean no one believes the 09 -10 Jets were elite except the dumbest of Jet fans. Hell if the 09-10 Jets are elite, what do you call the teams that beat them, actually made it to and lost the Super Bowl?? For that matter what do you call actual winner of those S.B’s. Junc you just let me when all those books about the historic 09-10 Jets come out. You can cry about it all you like bout no one is buying a two time loser, as elite.
    Baltimore won the SB in the past 4 years? interesting, I didn't know that but then again I learn a lot of new stuff from you. You don't even know Pats history so why are you discussing other teams?
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ok so everything is in the past, we are all 0-0 this week. so your massive one game lead over us doesn't count b/c those games are the in past.
    Sounds fair to me. Neither team is going to make the playoffs this season so it doesn't really matter who is ahead of whom at this point.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    Sounds fair to me. Neither team is going to make the playoffs this season so it doesn't really matter who is ahead of whom at this point.
    all this stuff is fun, we goof on our teams to have fun. Right now you are better this year, since the late 90s we've been the better team in most years. In the last 40 years you have been the better team most years but it's all in fun. I think we all lose sight of that sometimes.
    Quote Quote