Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post your lottery numbers

1. -21
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    The original post hasnt been edited at all and Dovahkiin hasnt been online since 10:56 last night. Looks legit.

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That and Dovahkiin is a paying user who has been here since 2004. He's also a very knowledgeable poster who would never just make **** up.This is just so incredible.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hahahaha we won! If this is such BS as some of you say, how did I have the winning numbers prior to the numbers being announced and without editing my post? Explain that one you conspiracy theorists. You guys probably believe the government had something to do with the 9/11 attacks and believe in alien conspiracies in Roswell, too. I've been to Roswell and there aren't any aliens I can tell you that much. Just a lot of Navaho Indians and such. Anyhoo, we won and you guys who spent a good portion of your Hobby Lobby paychecks are just going to have to deal with it. Better luck next time. I took the day off of work today BTW. Just waking up out here in beautiful Arizona.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Hahahaha we won! If this is such BS as some of you say, how did I have the winning numbers prior to the numbers being announced and without editing my post? Explain that one you conspiracy theorists. You guys probably believe the government had something to do with the 9/11 attacks and believe in alien conspiracies in Roswell, too. I've been to Roswell and there aren't any aliens I can tell you that much. Just a lot of Navaho Indians and such. Anyhoo, we won and you guys who spent a good portion of your Hobby Lobby paychecks are just going to have to deal with it. Better luck next time. I took the day off of work today BTW. Just waking up out here in beautiful Arizona.
    when u have the press conference that every winner has, can u please make a reference to being from florida, so we know its really u
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    I wasn't aware Florida had sold a winning ticket.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    I wasn't aware Florida had sold a winning ticket.
    Well now you are aware. When you're in big business you learn how to pay people to keep quiet. What kind of outrage would their be from the handout class who probably spent their handout checks on lottery tickets when they found some rich businessman split a portion of the jackpot with another rich businessman. Y'all are silly.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    when u have the press conference that every winner has, can u please make a reference to being from florida, so we know its really u
    Are you crazy? Do you really think I'm going to go on local TV waving and smiling like a dumb dumb after winning the lottery letting people with basic cable television know who I am and where to find me? I might as well move to your neighborhood and leave my doors unlocked.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well now you are aware. When you're in big business you learn how to pay people to keep quiet. What kind of outrage would their be from the handout class who probably spent their handout checks on lottery tickets when they found some rich businessman split a portion of the jackpot with another rich businessman. Y'all are silly.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Are you crazy? Do you really think I'm going to go on local TV waving and smiling like a dumb dumb after winning the lottery letting people with basic cable television know who I am and where to find me? I might as well move to your neighborhood and leave my doors unlocked.
    you would be safe doing so, i live in a gated community
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    I still say BS!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper1016 View Post
    I still say BS!!!!!!
    Of course you do. How much of your government check did you spend on lottery tickets and I will reimburse you because I'm a good man.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Of course you do. How much of your government check did you spend on lottery tickets and I will reimburse you because I'm a good man.
    can i get some of the winnings?

i was a big romney supporter, and cant stand obama just as much as u. it makes me sick how successful people like yourself, i, and many others are going to have to pay higher taxes bc this country is full of a bunch of lazy bastards who live off the government,
    Quote Quote