Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: MERGED: Dolphins top of the list in the NFL for teams losing fans

1. -91
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    I'm on the other side of this topic in comparison with you. Seeing as how life is short and the last time you go see them might be your last time ever, I don't give a damn about how bad they might have been. They're 5-7 in games I've flown down to see with the last win being this year vs. Oakland. I waited since 2005 to see a win (think it was six straight losses) but I went down there time and time again b/c I'm a loyal mother****er.
    That's your choice. I'll continue to be "worthless" and watch the games from home. I have no desire to go to the stadium.
    Quote Quote  

2. -92
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    I'm on the other side of this topic in comparison with you. Seeing as how life is short and the last time you go see them might be your last time ever, I don't give a damn about how bad they might have been. They're 5-7 in games I've flown down to see with the last win being this year vs. Oakland. I waited since 2005 to see a win (think it was six straight losses) but I went down there time and time again b/c I'm a loyal mother****er.
    I go down ever year also, and the past three seasons I saw them lose. Still, when it came time to buy tickets this year, I did right away. I saw them beat the Rams this year. I look forward to going to a home next season.

Quote Quote  

3. -93
    Purple Pain

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by finomenal View Post
    That's your choice. I'll continue to be "worthless" and watch the games from home. I have no desire to go to the stadium.
    If the product is so fn bad , why do you watch them at home. I mean if you brought home that bad meat you were talking about you wouldn't eat it , right?
    Quote Quote  

4. -94
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmarino110 View Post
    In short, go look at the beach and tell me where would you rather be? Miami beach or watching crappy game where the team comes out flat half the time...your examples do not have the scenery to match miami beach...you either go to the game or sit at home and feel sorry that you live in buffalo...

also Ill give you another reason...I had season tickets with my dad from 1996 - 2000...we sat on the opponents side, right side of the field at about the 30...the tickets were 38$ a ticket for those 4 years...now they are past 50...
    Go to the beach after the game. I've done it before. It's the beach. How exciting can it be if you live at the beach every single day?

Quote Quote  

5. -95
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    If the product is so fn bad , why do you watch them at home. I mean if you brought home that bad meat you were talking about you wouldn't eat it , right?
    I explained why in detail earlier in this thread.
    Quote Quote  

6. -96
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Go to the beach after the game. I've done it before. It's the beach. How exciting can it be if you live at the beach every single day?
    When I went down to the Rams game, I visited the beach on Saturday. I was surprised it was there since I heard stories it only shows up on Sundays.
    Quote Quote  

7. -97
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Seeing topless boobies never gets old.
    Quote Quote  

8. -98
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Although I agree with you, you'd be surprised.

I can't even tell you the last time I went to the beach when going back to Lauderdale. Took my girlfriend for a ride down Ocean Drive on South Beach just because she's from Amish country in Eastern Pennsylvania and they're amazed by anything outside of Pennsylvania. I guess that kinda counts as going to the beach.

Just dirt and water IMO

Quote Quote  

9. -99
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well if you arent part of the solution you are part of the problem..i love my team, will support them no matter what..if that makes me a sucker...well i have been called worse
    Quote Quote  

10. -100
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Although I agree with you, you'd be surprised.

I can't even tell you the last time I went to the beach when going back to Lauderdale. Took my girlfriend for a ride down Ocean Drive on South Beach just because she's from Amish country in Eastern Pennsylvania and they're amazed by anything outside of Pennsylvania. I guess that kinda counts as going to the beach.

Just dirt and water IMO
    Obviously your girlfriend doesn't get out a lot. I am from Eastern Pennsylvania and believe me, we all are not as secluded as you might think. It isn't all buggies and amazement at beaches from people here, most of the people I work with and know have much more eventful lives then your girlfriend.
    Quote Quote