Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

1. -71
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMom9900 View Post
    Thought a Dolphins forum would be the perfect place for some weekend morbid humor, but guess i was wrong. You win
    im still wondering how one finds humor of an incident were 2 ppl were shot and most likely both dead. The family are grieving and the least this forum can do is show a little respect towards them by not making such disgusting jokes.
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good thing Philbin wasnt the coach of the Chiefs. I have a feeling after offing himself in Philbins office, on that nice natuzzi leather couch, Philbin would then proceed to tell him how his "character" isnt conducive to creating a winning atmosphere in KC, and puts at stake the classy reputation he is trying to create in KC. Then Philbin would cut him, without looking him in the eyes of course, or whatever meaty piece of gore was there in place of his eyes.
    Dude...you have issues..........
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Who's to say he planned it. Thats the thing. Thats why I was going to respond to the post saying that why cant a murder-suicide just be a suicide.

Sounds like they got into an argument before she was shot. Could have been a case of he made a horribly wrong decision and then was too cowardly to lie in the bed he made for himself with that choice of pulling the trigger, so he took the easy way out and killed himself as a result.

Hard to say right now though. Since the girl's mother witnessed it, perhaps it will come out as to how that happened exactly. But, it dosent sound like something he planned. Sounds like he lost it, then realized he made a huge mistake and couldnt face the consequences.
    Very possible.
    Die hard Dolphins and Devils fan.
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Can't make fun of a millionaire who kills himself? You guys are soft
    You could, but the way this one went down makes it different. A poor young lady was killed who had just given birth to a little girl. It seems like the suicide would not have occured if he had not shot that girl first. Say all the bad things you want about that guy, but making jokes at this point is in poor taste IMHO.

If the guy had just straight up killed himself without taking anyone else's life first........ totally different.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good thing Philbin wasnt the coach of the Chiefs. I have a feeling after offing himself in Philbins office, on that nice natuzzi leather couch, Philbin would then proceed to tell him how his "character" isnt conducive to creating a winning atmosphere in KC, and puts at stake the classy reputation he is trying to create in KC. Then Philbin would cut him, without looking him in the eyes of course, or whatever meaty piece of gore was there in place of his eyes.
    You're an idiot, too.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    #onephin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin
    A lot of dumb comments in this thread.

You idiots have no compassion and would rather judge a person who was obviously mentally ill.

Pathetic, really.
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    You're a ****ing idiot.
    Thanks for saying that. Really.

Thats what I wanted to say, but didnt want to go with the straight up personal attack, so I decided on sarcasm instead. I didnt think a personal attack was out of line though. It was completely deserved in that spot. Good job out of you.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    You're an idiot, too.
    Walrus getting real.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, I see how this situation carries more sensitivity since a innocent party was included. But nowhere in my post did I infringe the girlfriends character. The dude is an a*hole. Any insults towards him should be positively well recieved
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Thanks for saying that. Really.

Thats what I wanted to say, but didnt want to go with the straight up personal attack, so I decided on sarcasm instead. I didnt think a personal attack was out of line though. It was completely deserved in that spot. Good job out of you.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Walrus getting real.
    If the mods want to give me an infraction for it, they're welcome to. It needed to be said.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calabasas, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

beyond tragic… for Javon, his girlfriend Kasandra, their child, loved ones, family, friends, coaches & teammates… we bow our heads and hearts… take a few minutes to talk to your son's & daughter's about the importance of reaching out; when times are bad, or good… I hope the Commisioner steps in and delays the game until all who've known Javon/Kasandra can come together - to console and commemorate… pretty sure NFL Network would run a doubleheader Thursday night… the bleak season in Kansas City is darker today, but there will be light… after all, football is only a game.
    Quote Quote