Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920

Thread: Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

1. -191
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We had a guy at my company show up one day all depressed talking about how he was going to kill himself. One of my employees in middle management came to me about this and I handled it. I found this unsightly soul in the break room area eating a Hot Pocket. I told him we couldn't have people with suicidal thoughts running around finance. He said he wasn't serious but I told him he was fired and to kill himself somewhere else.
    Quote Quote  

2. -192
    Cutler Sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87...sandra-perkins
    Police Sgt. Richard Sharp told The Kansas City Star for a Tuesday story that the couple had been arguing over relationship and financial issues for months and that the team had been "bending over backward" trying to help them. Sharp didn't specify how long the couple had been undergoing counseling.

The Star also reported Tuesday that Belcher kissed Perkins on the forehead and apologized to her seconds after fatally shooting her. The scene reportedly was witnessed by Belcher's mother, who was staying with the couple. Belcher then reportedly apologized to his mother, kissed his 3-month daughter, and left his home.

When Belcher arrived at Arrowhead on Saturday, he encountered Pioli in the parking lot and told him the assistance the team had offered hadn't fixed the couple's problems and now "it was too late," Sharp said.
    Investigators believe Belcher killed himself because he was distraught over shooting Perkins, Sharp said.

"He cared about her," Sharp said. "I don't think he could live with himself."
    Quote Quote  

3. -193
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eomdtbtr View Post
    To all the people calling the act of suicide cowardly and selfish go **** yourselves. I suffer from mental health issues and have been at various levels of being suicidal for a while now. You don't know what goes on in someone's head and you can't understand what suffering from a mental health issue is like unless you are a trained professional or have gone through it yourself. The act of murdering his girlfriend and leaving his child parent-less, sure condemn it; but to say call suicide selfish and cowardly goes beyond the level of being mere ignorant, to actually hurtful.
    I dont give a **** if he had a mental illness or not. He pumped 9 bullets into his girlfriend. If he did have a mental illness, it is absolutely no excuse for what he did. He's a cold blooded murder
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

4. -194
    Cutler Sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Here is the 911 call from the mother. Sorry ass scumbag didnt even finish her off, left her there to suffer.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...6pLid%3D241594
    Quote Quote