92. Joe Kruger DE Utah 6'7" 280
I do not understand the why everyone always brings up,"his best position is 5-technique in a 3-4". I do not see why he could not flourish as DE on a 4-3 scheme. Am I missing something?
As for Utah’s Joe Kruger (declared via College Football Talk), he likely will have a better shot of being a highly viewed prospect come draft day for two reasons. One, he enjoyed success this year playing next to arguably the top defensive lineman in the country in Star Lotulelei. And two, his brother, Paul, has enjoyed a career thus far with the Ravens at the outside linebacker position
The 6’7, 280 pound defensive linemen likely will fill the 5-technqiue role for an NFL team, a position that tends to draw serious interest in the draft process. Finding potential 3-4 edge setters isn’t easy, and we’ve seen the impact a long talent like JJ Watt (similarly built to Kruger) can have on a defense.
With reportedly sub-4.8 speed and flashes of pass rush body control on the inside, strong hands with the ability to collapse and pinch on the inside, and the upside to still develop with more time, and a prospect like Kruger could shoot up draft boards with the type of NFL Combine workout that we should expect.

http://www.optimumscouting.com/draft...for-draft.html