Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez pulled against the Cards

1. -31
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    soft shmoft, you still would have lost with Kolb starting... and likely Skinner too. You faced a guy who couldn't start today for the top 20 Division 1 teams and a coach who either has a tanking agenda or is looking to get fired by leaving Curtis Painter 2.0 in. That's not scheduling, that's stepping in *** in a game that was embarrassing to both franchises and the league in general..

you like to deal in the "could have" and would have's".

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Arizona averaged a little over one yard per play passing the ball yesterday. That is no a typo. There isnt a team in football that wouldnt beat the Cardinals with that joke of a QB they have now. He is literally the worst QB I have seen in my life in the NFL and that includes John Beck.
    I have been to over 200 Jet games including the dark years in the 90s and this may have been the worst game I have ever been to, I would say it's right up there w/:

1991: 6-3 loss vs. NE(thankfully you guy lost to SD which set up our win and in game at Miami the next week)
    1993: 9-6 loss to Indy
    1995: 12-0 loss to NO
    2000: 10-7 loss to Det
    2001: loss to Buf 14-9
    2007: 13-10 win vs. KC(OT)
    2010: 10-6 loss to Mia

There have been worse Jet games, worse losses but a game wher both teams(specifically the O's) were as bad as yesterday I have rarely seen.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you like to deal in the "could have" and would have's".

I have been to over 200 Jet games including the dark years in the 90s and this may have been the worst game I have ever been to, I would say it's right up there w/:

1991: 6-3 loss vs. NE(thankfully you guy lost to SD which set up our win and in game at Miami the next week)
    1993: 9-6 loss to Indy
    1995: 12-0 loss to NO
    2000: 10-7 loss to Det
    2001: loss to Buf 14-9
    2007: 13-10 win vs. KC(OT)
    2010: 10-6 loss to Mia

There have been worse Jet games, worse losses but a game wher both teams(specifically the O's) were as bad as yesterday I have rarely seen.
    I think this Sunday's Jets game replaced the Steelers game from our 1-15 season in 07 (I believe it was a Monday night game) as the worst showing of offensive football I have ever seen. At least that game had the torrential rain and mud to blame. Does anyone else remember the punt that landed like a javelin in that game? Literally didnt bounce. Just came down and stuck in the sod .

Pitt won 3-0 on a last second FG. Terrible.

Quote Quote  

3. -33
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    and yet we are in 2nd place!

Mark deserved to be benched, we'll see how he responds but not to make excuses. I had the opportunity to sit dead center behind the EZ so I could see the development of every play, our receivers suck. There's just nowhere to throw the football. That doesn't absolve his poor play but he is in an impossible spot.
    2nd place. Wow. Ahead of the Bills who haven't done anything in the history of time and the Dolphins who pretty much are the Bills in terms of no success in 542424232 years (SBs not withstanding).

Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    2nd place. Wow. Ahead of the Bills who haven't done anything in the history of time and the Dolphins who pretty much are the Bills in terms of no success in 542424232 years (SBs not withstanding).
    I wonder if (4-8) Chargers fans are on (3-9) Raiders fans message boards crowing about being in 2nd place?
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11
Gift received at 09-22-2014, 08:04 PM from Flip Tanneflop
Message: You will need this when Moore comes in and starts connecting with Wallace on deep throws.
    was I asked thre question?

No I don't think he is done, I expect him to start next week or soon after.
    The week after Sanchez is finally released by the Jets you'll be expecting home to be resigned soon.
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    was I asked thre question?

No I don't think he is done, I expect him to start next week or soon after.
    Yes you were, read up a bit

Fair enough. I think he'll be gone after this season for the Jets and his replacement ... wait for it ........ Michael Vick
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    I wonder if (4-8) Chargers fans are on (3-9) Raiders fans message boards crowing about being in 2nd place?
    But it's better than finishing in last place! Nanny nanny!!!! Booooooooo
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    our team is awful, we lost our best O and D players, you guys were penciled into the playoffs a few weeks ago and yet we are still ahead of you.

It doesn't make me happy to be in 2nd in a bad division w/ no realistic shot at the playoffs but for all the talk you guys have done about the jets and every year how I hear Miami is so much better how come we always finish ahead?
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    our team is awful, we lost our best O and D players, you guys were penciled into the playoffs a few weeks ago and yet we are still ahead of you.

It doesn't make me happy to be in 2nd in a bad division w/ no realistic shot at the playoffs but for all the talk you guys have done about the jets and every year how I hear Miami is so much better how come we always finish ahead?
    I doubt you hear "Miami is better than the Jets" as much as you hear "The Jets are not as good as they think."
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Using tiebreakers to determine second

The sad truth is the Jets will finish in second ahead of us and the debate will center on them hosting the 49ers, Texans and even the Cards who played with the only QB worse then Sanchez, while we traveled for those same games.

But two thing are certain. One is I'd much rather have the future of Miami then the clown show in NY. Also, the Henne vs Sanchez debate can be put to rest. We let a guy walk to the Jags who is better then the Jets starter.
    Quote Quote