Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What if Chad Johnson never got in trouble?

1. -51
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joeharley666 View Post
    terrible story, I feel bad for your family. Haha, but I still wouldn't want Johnson in my neighborhood either. After all he did hit his wife.
    Doesn't bother me at all, my man. Eff him. My point was simply that even people here, just as you said, there are people here who have gone thru this same tragedy.

I lived it. Shrugged it off. People handle and react to tragedies differently.

Personally, I feel that the world is a better place for myself when others off themselves.

If people are willing to bring serious harm to themselves, I wonder what kind of harm they're willing to inflict on others.

Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Let me ask this Einstein, did you ever think that maybe someone on this forum had a loved taken from them in that manner and just wants to come here and escape from the real world into a Dolphin fan world???? And why would you even cast aspersions on other people like Johnson and the other idiot playing in Chicago? Yes, they are idiots but that is a classless term to put on another person. As of this date, they have never murdered someone. Bet you would not say it to their face, after all this is the Internet, a place for keyboard cowards like yourself. Flame away
    Einstein.... did you ever think that I lost a family member in almost that exact fashion? I have.

Secondly, if I said any of that to Brandon Marshall what is it you fear he may do? Shoot me? Exactly. I rest on your face. I mean, I rest my case.

Also, if 25 fans from each NFL team were told on Tuesday, that Saturday someone in the NFL would be involved in a murder suicide and they were to guess a member from their favorite team as well as a member from any other team in the league, who do you think would lead in the polls?

Well, if Chad Johnson were on the team still, he would likely be the most obvious selection from the phins fans outside of maybe Jimmy Wilson. He wouldve also been selected out of the entire NFL from a few of the other teams fans. Brandon Marshall wouldve also been a common selection. So dont act like I was reaching when I made the original statement in this thread. Get real.

I tell you who you wouldnt see..... Peyton Manning, Larry Fitzgerald etc etc etc...

If you were told on Tuesday this was going to happen without being told what player it was going to be, you wouldve been waking up Saturday with your list of people you wouldve guessed. You wouldnt have guessed this Belcher loser because nobody knew who the **** he was. Now, a Chiefs fan may have selected him if they knew about him. Just like no other teams fans wouldve selected Jimmy Wilson for us because people dont know who the **** he is. But, it wouldnt have shocked those of us who know about him.

Point is you could see Brandon Marshall or Chad Johnson doing some ridiculous **** like this. It would come as no shock. Thats why Ive made posts MONTHS ago about Brandon Marshall potentially stabbing someone in our locker room had he still been on the team. Cause guess what, that **** is going to happen some day too. Maybe not Brandon Marshall, but one day a player from the NFL or NBA will ****ing stab or shoot a teammate in the locker room. And when it happens everyone will be all shocked. Not me. And if you were forced to bet on who it will be, you would likely throw money down on Brandon Marshall before you would a lot of other players. Get real.

This was a STUPID ****ing thread to begin with and my statement was completely valid. And thats why Chad Johnson and Brandon Marshall arent on this team. So go ahead and root for your dumb thugs all you want. I refuse to root for players like that. I like the john beck's, Manning's and Larry Fitzgerald's of the world. I dont like to root for Jimmy ****ing Wilson. I hope they send him packing soon too.

The OP should be banned for even bringing up such ridiculous ****. WTF would be different about Chad Johnson being here. I told you what would be different..... it would be a ****ing circus. Because we werent going to win with him on the team. His production is non existant. How many catches does he have this year? Thats right... .ZERO. Thats because he ****ing BLOWS. If the OP knew anything about football, he wouldnt make these stupid ****ing threads to begin with. He watches PTI and Around the Horn and buys jerseys. And he is stunned when dumb thugs kill their girlfriends. Im not.

So yea, the only thing different would be Chad Johnson would be making us look as stupid as the Jests to go along with our terrible play. That and there would be a decent chance he does something like Jovan Belcher which was my ****ing point to begin with and a few losers who like to hate try and spin that into something it wasnt just to jump all over me.

So all of you who had a problem can go **** yourselves.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    terrible story, I feel bad for your family. Haha, but I still wouldn't want Johnson in my neighborhood either. After all he did hit his wife.
    And somehow Im not only way off base, but being an ******* to suggest Chad Johnson could be one of those guys like Belcher. Get ****ing real man. Youre just a ****ing douche. You know Chad Johnson is a complete dumbass headcase. That was my point.
    Quote Quote