Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: This forum

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

SAME OLD BS This forum

Is completely embarrassing, the fact that half you people judge everyone on the number of "posts" they have completely explains why you know nothing about football. Who cares if you have 10 post or 100000. last time i checked the date you made your profile has nothing to do with your knowledge of football. I'm tired of all you old heads on here complaining about people posting about the new logo and uniform. What else is there to talk about..... I'm still waiting. Like a month ago, i posted that it would not be a stretch if the phins signed both wallace and jennings, and you clowns got on her and said this aint madden and theres no chance mainly because i didn't have a lot of "post" yet like a day ago a guy just said it but because he has more "post" then me its more legit? yea makes sense.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfantrigg View Post
    Is completely embarrassing, the fact that half you people judge everyone on the number of "posts" they have completely explains why you know nothing about football.
    Much like your post count has no bearing on your overall football knowledge, the fact that those people do that does not explain why they know nothing about football.

So essentially, you've embarrassed yourself and your thread has been moved to the Depths.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well the spam forum.

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote