agreed complaining about officiating is worthless but i swear sometimes it feels like they miss things or call things blatantly wrong...like maybe there's an underlying factor...anyways i don't know if the yellow first down line marker that cbs had out there tv wise was accurate or not but i saw a lot of balls looked like pats guys down short of the yellow line coleman walks up eye balls it and signals first down without ever even getting a measurement...i know that much

i also saw one first down in the red for us i thought d thomas was down short of the sticks after the catch in the flat and spin off the dennard leg tackle attempt before falling forward and we did get the benefit of the doubt on that one...

and i still don't understand the 2 guys chop block one on each team after the int and the team that gets the int gets penalized back to the spot of the foul when it should have been a pick 6...worst part was though that i think it was vernon unless i'm mistaken the low block was nowhere close to the ball on the return completely unnecessary...just a guy trying to find work on a turnover...