Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: hoops scoops...pats dolphins

1. -31
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    agreed complaining about officiating is worthless but i swear sometimes it feels like they miss things or call things blatantly wrong...like maybe there's an underlying factor...anyways i don't know if the yellow first down line marker that cbs had out there tv wise was accurate or not but i saw a lot of balls looked like pats guys down short of the yellow line coleman walks up eye balls it and signals first down without ever even getting a measurement...i know that much

i also saw one first down in the red for us i thought d thomas was down short of the sticks after the catch in the flat and spin off the dennard leg tackle attempt before falling forward and we did get the benefit of the doubt on that one...

and i still don't understand the 2 guys chop block one on each team after the int and the team that gets the int gets penalized back to the spot of the foul when it should have been a pick 6...worst part was though that i think it was vernon unless i'm mistaken the low block was nowhere close to the ball on the return completely unnecessary...just a guy trying to find work on a turnover...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -32

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    when vince wilforks got better lateral agility than your zone blocking system left guard that's when you should have alarms go off that something needs to change...i want miami to invest one of these top 2 round picks in a damn left guard...an athlete on the inside that can pull and trap and get to the 2nd level...

no more cement feet PLEASE
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i think also on the play prior that hartline couldn't get his feet in bounds there was illegal contact more than 5 yards downfield by the second defender that contacted hartline and no cal
    I knew I wasnt nuts. I mentioned that in chat. We had the ball on the 8 or 9 I believe and Hartline got shoved at the 1.

Quote Quote  

4. -34

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    look for a baptism by fire this week for jonathon martin with aldon smith and ahmad brooks...if martins off balance against smith he's gonna get murdered...i see miami playing this one really close to the vest...a lot of extra protection and guys staying in to help out

i'll be surprised if we put up more than 250 yards of total offense...
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wes Welker torched us once again. What a stupid trade that was.

3-3 against New England with Welker a Dolphin.

2-8 against New England with Welker a Patriot.
    Quote Quote