Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tannehill is our franchise Q.B.

1. -61
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nub, I think we've made our point. This Casas guy is either a Tanne hater( what about the interception that was negated by the questionable flag that the NFL backed up by fining the dude) or a Matt Moore groupie. No point in using logic he keeps saying the same thing. WV, i have mad respect for your vast knowledge but in my original post I gave credit to Bess, Hartline, Pouncey and Martin for being very good players. I saw Tanny at his worst against New England. His accuracy just wasn't that great. Maybe he was overcoached and too afraid too make a mistake. Maybe the wind messed with him because we've all seen him throw beautiful passes through very tight windows and very accurate deep balls. Maybe it was something NE was doing on defense or maybe it just wasn't his day. I like the kid very much as our guy going forward do you not want to build around RT?
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Casas9425 View Post
    Picking off a struggling QB in the end zone is a major play in a game.
    But how do you know it ends the game? You are speculating. The fact is the interception never happened because of the rougher the passer and Tannehill led three scoring drives to win the game. There was no game changing interception. No Seahawks offensive momentum. No hypothetical Seahawks 4th quarter offensive points. Fact is Tannehill came up big in the Seattle game and had a praise worthy performance. Give it to him and don't come up with hypothetical negative situations that never happened.

Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So you actually think he played well against the Titans and Bills? He was also awful in the second half in Indianapolis.
    With the obvious over throws and forceful throws that led to interceptions YES, I do believe he played well for A FIRST YOUR NFL QB!! He did fine. Not great not amazing but he did fine. I have no problems with these errors or interceptions...they happen and they will happen for the next year or so. He needs to grow and learn and once he is given that time I will grow tired of these errors. But as of now he is our QB and I will embrace him and cheer for him even we he plays awful. Even in the Texan game I thought he played ok. He is a smart and very talented guy. He will be fine and ATM I feel he is progressing normally.
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BSQ View Post
    Nub, I think we've made our point. This Casas guy is either a Tanne hater( what about the interception that was negated by the questionable flag that the NFL backed up by fining the dude) or a Matt Moore groupie. No point in using logic he keeps saying the same thing. WV, i have mad respect for your vast knowledge but in my original post I gave credit to Bess, Hartline, Pouncey and Martin for being very good players. I saw Tanny at his worst against New England. His accuracy just wasn't that great. Maybe he was overcoached and too afraid too make a mistake. Maybe the wind messed with him because we've all seen him throw beautiful passes through very tight windows and very accurate deep balls. Maybe it was something NE was doing on defense or maybe it just wasn't his day. I like the kid very much as our guy going forward do you not want to build around RT?
    I don't like Matt Moore at all. All I'm saying is I'm a bit concerned with tannehill but around here that's like saying you worship satan.
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    But how do you know it ends the game? You are speculating. The fact is the interception never happened because of the rougher the passer and Tannehill led three scoring drives to win the game. There was no game changing interception. No Seahawks offensive momentum. No hypothetical Seahawks 4th quarter offensive points. Fact is Tannehill came up big in the Seattle game and had a praise worthy performance. Give it to him and don't come up with hypothetical negative situations that never happened.
    I believe Sherman would've gone into a shell with his play calling. Look, I just think its absolutely ridiculous to say that he's for sure our franchise QB, he's had some awful games. Maybe he'll get better but that's just speculation.
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Casas, we finally agree. I'm also a bit concerned but I have seen enough good in Tannehill that leads me to be happy that he is our guy. Do you want to build around him or are you saying we need to draft a different QB in tthe first round? Where do you stand on that question?
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't like Matt Moore at all. All I'm saying is I'm a bit concerned with tannehill but around here that's like saying you worship satan.
    Ok...not liking Matt Moore at all... You have failed me for the last time Casas. Id give you credit for most of your views but now...that is just plain silly. Matt Moore is a decent qb with a lot credit that has never been given to him. I highly respect him sitting behind RT even tho he deserved to start this year. And everything he did last year for us. Yes again he is not a franchise qb but you know what the guy made the second half of the season entertaining enough for me to watch the rest of the games...For shame on you. I shall reply no more to your silly posts and I will continue to lurk. MWHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BSQ View Post
    Casas, we finally agree. I'm also a bit concerned but I have seen enough good in Tannehill that leads me to be happy that he is our guy. Do you want to build around him or are you saying we need to draft a different QB in tthe first round? Where do you stand on that question?
    You absolutely continue to build around him, you also sign or trade for a veteran QB in case tannehill falls on his face. There is no way I'm drafting a QB next year if I'm the gm of this team...which I should be...
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You should be the GM???????????????????????????????????? I thought I was posting with a sane person. Oh well. Are you a closet Tebow fan?
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phins117 View Post
    Ok...not liking Matt Moore at all... You have failed me for the last time Casas. Id give you credit for most of your views but now...that is just plain silly. Matt Moore is a decent qb with a lot credit that has never been given to him. I highly respect him sitting behind RT even tho he deserved to start this year. And everything he did last year for us. Yes again he is not a franchise qb but you know what the guy made the second half of the season entertaining enough for me to watch the rest of the games...For shame on you. I shall reply no more to your silly posts and I will continue to lurk. MWHAHAHAHAHA
    I like him as a backup.
    Quote Quote