Page 1 of 13 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 129

Thread: Tannehill = Worst rookie QB of 2012?

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2012
    Posts:
    1,675
    vCash:
    32452
    Loc:
    Aurora Il
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Player Tannehill = Worst rookie QB of 2012?

    Is there one worse? I'm not projecting the future, just the present. It seems like even Weeden is a better player.

    RT did beat Seattle, then Wilson crushed the Bears on the road while RT stunk it up again.
    There were later-round picks who sit, but RT is the worst starting rookie QB.
    That kinda sucks.

    Damn, I hate being so snakebit. Tannehill is Exactly who he was predicted to be.
    Luck and RG3 are QBs of a generation and Tannehill is like David Woodley or, gulp, a young Alex Smith.
    Things just never work out for us. I mean, Matt Moore could already be better than Tannehill will ever be.

    At best, Tannehill will be an 'if' for another whole season. Johnny Football will probably be better, get drafted by the Jets, and kick our ass next year. Eagles QB Nick Foles might be better. Can U point to any QB and say with certainty "Tannehill is better than that guy"?

    I root for Miami but I only have loyalty to winning players. Tannehill is a multimillionaire, **** him if he doesn't play well. Earn your money!

    Frustrated fan. I'm trolling cuz I'm pissed and still pissed about that Buffalo game.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    OyeDale305's Avatar
    MIA#1

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2010
    Posts:
    2,101
    vCash:
    11199
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Smith21's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    1,818
    vCash:
    3972
    Loc:
    Boynton Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Look he's working with no weapons... Bess Hartline Moore and Mathews are having career years... His Td threat is a sub 4.9 Fasano.. give the kid a break
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Oraclepz's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,936
    vCash:
    1277
    Loc:
    Tampa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want to answer back but the realised you have misstated facts. Johnny football is a redshirt freshman he won't be eligible for the nfl draft for another year



    HOTTEST OWNERS IN THE GAME!!!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    TheWarriorFins's Avatar
    Ground and Pound

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2011
    Posts:
    2,586
    vCash:
    2842
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Halo Legendary1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtiv View Post
    Is there one worse? I'm not projecting the future, just the present. It seems like even Weeden is a better player.

    RT did beat Seattle, then Wilson crushed the Bears on the road while RT stunk it up again.
    There were later-round picks who sit, but RT is the worst starting rookie QB.
    That kinda sucks.

    Damn, I hate being so snakebit. Tannehill is Exactly who he was predicted to be.
    Luck and RG3 are QBs of a generation and Tannehill is like David Woodley or, gulp, a young Alex Smith.
    Things just never work out for us. I mean, Matt Moore could already be better than Tannehill will ever be.

    At best, Tannehill will be an 'if' for another whole season. Johnny Football will probably be better, get drafted by the Jets, and kick our ass next year. Eagles QB Nick Foles might be better. Can U point to any QB and say with certainty "Tannehill is better than that guy"?

    I root for Miami but I only have loyalty to winning players. Tannehill is a multimillionaire, **** him if he doesn't play well. Earn your money!

    Frustrated fan. I'm trolling cuz I'm pissed and still pissed about that Buffalo game.
    Then stop posting garbage no one wants to hear, seriously what's the point of this thread?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    SebasMiamiFan's Avatar
    This Is My House

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    14,695
    vCash:
    7870
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The more I see RG3, Luck, Wilson, and even Weeden throwing TDs to play makers and making plays makes me despise Ireland more and more. It really isn't fair.






    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2005
    Posts:
    3,836
    vCash:
    11051
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan View Post
    The more I see RG3, Luck, Wilson, and even Weeden throwing TDs to play makers and making plays makes me despise Ireland more and more. It really isn't fair.
    umm, tannys dolphins are still a better team and winning games more so than Weeded. I don't want to hear about the lack of talent from the Browns. The Browns defense is actually pretty decent, and they have a good o line and their left tackle is better than long and they have trent richardson whose a better running back than what miami has and their WRS are no worse than miami's yet miami's won more games than the Browns and finished some games from tannehill while not so for Browns as much from Weeden.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Birdmond's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2012
    Posts:
    759
    vCash:
    3340
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan View Post
    The more I see RG3, Luck, Wilson, and even Weeden throwing TDs to play makers and making plays makes me despise Ireland more and more. It really isn't fair.
    Yeah, that's why at my house Ryan Tannehill is referred to as "The Consolation Prize".
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Phinatic8u's Avatar
    FinHeaven's Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    10,857
    vCash:
    20030
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Josh Gordon is a stud. Supplemental draft too. Lucky Browns.


    Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    jtsacksyou's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    1,195
    vCash:
    456
    Loc:
    Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Josh Gordon is a stud. Supplemental draft too. Lucky Browns.
    This is what bothers me the most. We could have got Gordon in the supplemental and drafted Stephen Hill and we'd have one of the most promising groups of receivers. Could have addressed RT in FA. I think we need to get decent players for each position in FA and then focus our drafts on picking high potential guys hoping to find the stars in the draft. We've been looking for scrubs and depth in free agency then drafting for solid players in the draft. We need play makers.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. The 2012 Rookie Class: Year In Review
    By fishfanmiami in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 10:32 AM
  2. 2012 Rookie Showdown - Round 1 This Sunday
    By 72TributeBike in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 09:08 AM
  3. 2012 NFLPA Rookie Premiere Photos: Egnew and Tannehill
    By Nublar7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 10:47 PM
  4. 2012 NFLPA Rookie Premiere Pics.
    By clownfish in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 09:10 PM
  5. 2012 NFL Rookie Premiere
    By NyPhan23 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 09:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •