Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tannehill = Worst rookie QB of 2012?

1. -11
    Chris McCain Should Start

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    XB1 Conroller
    He's definitely not first or second.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    brandon weeden? get that **** out of here. tannehill is still playing better than Weeden. Weeden has done alright, but stop. Russel wilson is doing great and andrew luck and RG3, but then again tannehill beat wilson's team last week and made the throws to win in last minute and not wilson. Tanny is young and very inexperienced, he's going to have ups and downs. I'm just hoping his mechanics get better with more experience and his accuracy gets better, because that's been bothering me lately.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Avoid the 'Noid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtiv View Post
    Is there one worse? I'm not projecting the future, just the present. It seems like even Weeden is a better player.

RT did beat Seattle, then Wilson crushed the Bears on the road while RT stunk it up again.
    There were later-round picks who sit, but RT is the worst starting rookie QB.
    That kinda sucks.

Damn, I hate being so snakebit. Tannehill is Exactly who he was predicted to be.
    Luck and RG3 are QBs of a generation and Tannehill is like David Woodley or, gulp, a young Alex Smith.
    Things just never work out for us. I mean, Matt Moore could already be better than Tannehill will ever be.

At best, Tannehill will be an 'if' for another whole season. Johnny Football will probably be better, get drafted by the Jets, and kick our ass next year. Eagles QB Nick Foles might be better. Can U point to any QB and say with certainty "Tannehill is better than that guy"?

I root for Miami but I only have loyalty to winning players. Tannehill is a multimillionaire, **** him if he doesn't play well. Earn your money!

Frustrated fan. I'm trolling cuz I'm pissed and still pissed about that Buffalo game.

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan View Post
    The more I see RG3, Luck, Wilson, and even Weeden throwing TDs to play makers and making plays makes me despise Ireland more and more. It really isn't fair.
    umm, tannys dolphins are still a better team and winning games more so than Weeded. I don't want to hear about the lack of talent from the Browns. The Browns defense is actually pretty decent, and they have a good o line and their left tackle is better than long and they have trent richardson whose a better running back than what miami has and their WRS are no worse than miami's yet miami's won more games than the Browns and finished some games from tannehill while not so for Browns as much from Weeden.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Not Even Lazor Can Save Us

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Worst rookie QB? Brock Osweiler. He can't even get on the field. At least Kirk Cousins got some action.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not sure what you were looking for. RT is young and raw with lots of upside. Is he RG3 or Luck, no, and he never will be. But that is ok, he has a lot of possible upside. We won't know what we have in him til the mid/end of 14, and only then if we put some talent around him. I am not attacking the OP, because I kinda see where he is coming from. It seems like it is never OUR turn to get lucky. I mean I have to admit there is not a player I hate more right now than Luck. The way the colts threw away the season on purpose was just sickening. They went from having Peyton to Luck in one year. We went from Marino to the next great QB in who knows how long. Maybe RT is that guy, but to be honest I don't see it. I can't talk myself into great. Above average, maybe even Matt Ryan, but not great. Hope I am wrong but he has a long way to go. Who know what Aaron Rodgers would have looked like if he would have been thrown out there week one of his rookie year. Maybe RT can have that kind of growth. But with all the others doing so good it does make ya feel like it will never be our turn.

Don't get me wrong I love RT and he is what we have. I certainly don't want another QB in the next draft. It just kinda sucks when all the other QBs are doing so good.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Even if he is the worst at this point does it mean anything?
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FLORIDA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
    It just kinda sucks when all the other QBs are doing so good.
    You kind of know how I am feelin' right now.

It does piss me off that the Colts are being rewarded for their BS actions. I certainly don't wish anyone ill will. So, that Luck is doing great, good for him. However, I wish that in a perfect world, the Colts would've been burned for their actions so that the integrity of the game could be preserved. Tanking the season for Luck like that gives it a feel of WWF style BS that pisses me off to no end.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    Ryan Lindley is.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfin View Post
    Limited playmakers in the passing game, poor offensive line play, poor offensive play calling, inconsistent run game.

Take your pick.

Limited, poor, and inconsistent quarterbacking is the main thing.
    Quote Quote