Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official AM thread. Reborn. Still Biblical. ***

1. -121
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Last thread had over 75,000 posts I believe. Can't remember.

We're trying to get it back.
    We'll get there. There will also be better stories lol.

Quote Quote  

2. -122
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This right here will have you cracking the **** up.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/68...kelback-parody
    And you guys wonder why I never get on facebook.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Dub FX:
    Step On My Trip (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPEleJVjOo
    Quote Quote  

3. -123
    Just say yes! Ron Paul 2012

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So... early December starts the 3AM new year? Sounds like someone just got pissed that the Dolphins aren't making the playoffs and decided to take it out on us. I can dig it though. My 3AM new year resolution will be to lose at least 1000 posts when this one gets deleted.

If the old thread does get restored, I think it should go in the flipper's finest section of the forum, with a stickied link from the lounge. That would be awesome. OR if its too big, then repost the funniest chunks/stories to be easily accessed.
    I just want to win.
    Quote Quote  

4. -124
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    This right here will have you cracking the **** up.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/68...kelback-parody
    That reminds me...

About 2 weeks back me and my best friend over this way had these two girls over by his place. One of them he has kinda been seeing and the other one was this girl's friend. I figured I had a decent shot at getting something because of math and such, so I was looking forward to meeting this girl. Within 3 minutes of meeting her she is talking about this picture of herself she put up on instagram and how she needs at least 10 likes. Me and my boy naturally think shes joking.

Anyway, my friend's girl decides that we should a round or two play beer pong and wants to do it them vs us. That sounds fun and has good **** talking potential so we set everything up and start playing. This second girl is totally zoned out the whole time we are trying to play because she is checking her phone constantly to check and see if anyone else liked her picture. Like literally every 2 or 3 minutes and to make matters worse she is bitching that people arent liking it. She proceeds to start texting people telling them to go like her picture. Me and my friend are just dumbfounded. I mean shes just totally ignoring us, her friend, everyone because she is legit worried about her like count on a damn instagram picture.

I think at that point we both realized that she was an annoying, childish cvnt and started just mercilessly mocking her. About everything. After we got done with instagram mocking it somehow came up that she likes to cook. Joked about that. Just full on dick mode. The knockout punch was when she actually started cooking for her and her friend. I walked over to the stove. She asks what Im doing. I said I was just checking up to make sure she was doing it right. Obviously a joke and not that cruel at all but I think after so many body blows she just broke down. She left crying.

Pretty sure she probably ****ed the first guy she saw after she left to try repair whatever kind of fragile self esteem and confidence she had. Talk about insecure. Im not one to pull dick moves like that, but I honestly dont even think its that dickish to do that t someone who is in your (well, my friend's) place and acts completely disrespectful by not even attempting to care about other people.

Didnt have sex. Didnt even feel bad.

Quote Quote  

5. -125
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    That reminds me...

About 2 weeks back me and my best friend over this way had these two girls over by his place. One of them he has kinda been seeing and the other one was this girl's friend. I figured I had a decent shot at getting something because of math and such, so I was looking forward to meeting this girl. Within 3 minutes of meeting her she is talking about this picture of herself she put up on instagram and how she needs at least 10 likes. Me and my boy naturally think shes joking.

Anyway, my friend's girl decides that we should a round or two play beer pong and wants to do it them vs us. That sounds fun and has good **** talking potential so we set everything up and start playing. This second girl is totally zoned out the whole time we are trying to play because she is checking her phone constantly to check and see if anyone else liked her picture. Like literally every 2 or 3 minutes and to make matters worse she is bitching that people arent liking it. She proceeds to start texting people telling them to go like her picture. Me and my friend are just dumbfounded. I mean shes just totally ignoring us, her friend, everyone because she is legit worried about her like count on a damn instagram picture.

I think at that point we both realized that she was an annoying, childish cvnt and started just mercilessly mocking her. About everything. After we got done with instagram mocking it somehow came up that she likes to cook. Joked about that. Just full on dick mode. The knockout punch was when she actually started cooking for her and her friend. I walked over to the stove. She asks what Im doing. I said I was just checking up to make sure she was doing it right. Obviously a joke and not that cruel at all but I think after so many body blows she just broke down. She left crying.

Pretty sure she probably ****ed the first guy she saw after she left to try repair whatever kind of fragile self esteem and confidence she had. Talk about insecure. Im not one to pull dick moves like that, but I honestly dont even think its that dickish to do that t someone who is in your (well, my friend's) place and acts completely disrespectful by not even attempting to care about other people.

Didnt have sex. Didnt even feel bad.
    Again, this is why I don't even bother with any of that ****.
    Quote Quote  

6. -126
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dear God, CK just completely de-cleated the pro-Ireland argument.
    Quote Quote  

7. -127
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This band just continually blows me away.

Quote Quote  

8. -128
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is not ok. thousands of pages of glory lost forever.
    Quote Quote  

9. -129
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky_Fan34 View Post
    This is not ok. thousands of pages of glory lost forever.
    Very disappointing. Words couldn't describe how I felt when I first saw this.
    Quote Quote  

10. -130
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I ****ing hate the Knicks.

Goodnight.

Quote Quote