Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee
Im officially off chinese food forever.
I knew better than to trust Asians. Of all cultures, the Asians have always freightened the **** out of me.
Anyhoo, I had some chinese food for dinner. Usual place we typically get takeout from once or twice a month. I noticed the carrots and peas had a particular crunchy texture this time. Not detured, I continued to destroy my plate. About half way in, I bit into something that had sort of a bleach flavor. I sat the plate down because I had already swallowed whatever it was. I was eating the rice at the time. I of course resumed eating in a minute or so. As I bit into my last piece of chicken, that same flavor I got earlier was there, only way stronger. I immediately ran for the sink as I felt I was about to vomit. My nose burned. I still dont feel completely right. That was a couple of hours ago. Im done with chinese food. Id trust something Bumpus cooked up during hunting season more at this point.