Unless he threw a brick into your TV. That's ****ed up.
Unless he threw a brick into your TV. That's ****ed up.
Valandui's Weekly Music Video
Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
New epic rap battle has Snoop Whatever as Moses.
1. He is a compulsive liar. He almost never stops lying. The lies range anywhere from important lies to things that nobody would even think to lie about. He lied about being a QB in HS like anyone cares and like anyone would believe him. He is 5'7 130 soaking wet. GTFO. Hes lied about girls he had supposedly been with. He lied about being at some Playboy party because he supposedly knew one the girls. This one got him on my **** list early because he essentially robbed $150 from me and $80 from my other roommate. With me, he suggested we should buy a projector instead of a big TV for the living room. I thought it sounded like a good idea so I looked it up and found a good one for $230. That adds up to roughly $75 a person. I told Mike and he said he was good for it and he would ask my other roommate if he was good for it. I went out somewhere and when I got back he said he talked to Ethan and he had agreed to it too so I should order it. I was an ass and got it because Im honestly not used to people's word meaning zilch. Well turns out Ethan never agreed to it and then to top it off Mike never pays me a cent for his share. Good times. The ****ed up thing is that Ethan didnt even want to get the projector and didnt rightfully owe me anything and ended up paying me for it anyway because he liked it. Hes a good dude.
That brings me to all the lies he told about why he couldnt get us the money. I cant even count them on two hands. The reason we were so trusting of him at first is because he clearly comes from money. He brags about it t other people. He drives a Charger. But for whatever reason he always has money when he wants to do something but never has any money when we ask.
2. This brings me to my next point. Hes a spoiled ass brat. I dont care if your parents are well off. Thats nice. Im glad you have nice things. My parents arent poor either. I have some nice things. Its whatever. But it gets obnoxious when every time someone is in your apartment Mike feels the need to brag about his things. Numerous times he has randomly pointed out that the X-Box is his and showed off all his games. I remember once Ethan had a few girls over and Mike went and got his Macbook randomly and just went and asked if they liked his macbook. He would brag about how he brought the couches. He basically made it sound like we were helpless poors and its a good thing he lived there whenever we had people over. My blood is boiling typing this.
3. He is a kleptomaniac. It was a running joke between me, Ethan and our friends about how many things Mike "found". He "found" a kindle hat someone supposedly threw away into the trash that was perfectly normal and functional. He sold it we believe. He "found" a mini fridge that had no problems at all. Not even one speck of rust. We got him to admit he saw it defrosting outside someone's place on campus. He woke me up one day to show me a phone he found o the road. I suggested he call someone in the recent calls section. He said too late. He already threw away the SIM card and was going to sell it. Ethan was telling me about how Mike was bragging about a keg him and some other guy stole from a brewery or something. Might have just been him lying to sound cool though. He "found" an Abnormal Psych text book that he sold to the book store the first week of classes. We are pretty sure he found it in the Library unattended. It was an upper level text book so you know it was expensive.
oh yeah, and he more or less stole $150 from me, but lets not rehash that, lest I break something.
4. Despite all this, his was a holier than thou, pious Christian. Now I have no beef with religious people. At all. My parents are deeply religious. Most of my friends are religious. I dont care. When I start to care is when youre a piece of **** thief and liar, yet feel the need to go behind mine and Ethan's back telling people how we arent Christians (even though Ethan is) and trying to make it sound like we are the ones who dont have morals. Look bud, I didnt steal **** from anyone. STFU. And I sure as hell dont want to get into religious arguments with people like that. Or anyoe at all for that matter. I dont discuss it in real life 99% of the time. And if im going to sit down and have someone preach at me, at least let it be someone with a slight bit of personal integrity and moral fiber. Oh, he also believes Obama is ordained by God so that the rapture can now happen and Obama be the anti christ or something along those lines. I suppose its a good thing nobody likes Mike and everything he ever said behind our backs went right back to us. Which leads me to point #5.
5. Nobody likes this mother****er. Nobody. Ethan is some sort of wizard with women and a the beginning of the year we constantly had multiple girls in our place any given time. Eventually just about every single one of them got creeped out by Mike and stopped coming to hang out unless he wasnt there. Ive met multiple people, especially females, this semester who said they felt terrible for me when they found out Im living with Mike. Quite a reputation he has built in a few short months.
6. He can never accept responsibility for anything. Its impossible to keep track of the reasons he gave us for why he didnt have to pay us back.Anywhere from "you didnt say when I had to pay you back" to "I brought the X-Box" to my personal favorite, and the one that made me come within a hair or jumping up and stabbing him to death, "do you have it in writing?".
**** him. I actually hate him more after typing that. Hope this explains it. Im sure Im missing something. This guy is the first roommate Ive ever had a problem with. Really one of the first people in general Ive disliked this strongly.
Other than that, we were cool.
Last edited by tylerdolphin; 12-13-2012 at 06:20 PM.
I sympathize with this whole post of yours. I've never had a roommate quite like this but oh do I ever. They always say that if you don't have a ****ty roommate, you're the ****ty roommate.
Suffice to say I've never had to wonder who the ****ty roommate is.
For reference, Ive been called a walking xanax because I am calm and care free 99.9% of the time. I have friends that Ive known for ages that have never seen me flip out. I have a long ass fuse and it takes work to get me to blow. Somehow Mike is one of the few people on planet Earth that has successfully reached the end of the fuse and he did it in record time.
And I wish it was Dovahkiin. Dovah would never let himself be known as someone who is unreliable with money. Dovah would have paid me back the next day.
It just pisses me off that there are people like that. Where Im from is a small small island. When someone owes you something, you know youre getting it because reputation is huge there. You can't live on a 2 x 0.5 mile island, screw people over, and expect your life to not be miserable. I guess its different when you are somewhere where a very small percentage of the population even knows you exist. Just not enough penalty for being a doucher. I trusted someone and got burned. Lesson learned.
but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"
Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon