Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 39 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official AM thread. Reborn. Still Biblical. ***

1. -381
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    So what's up with J's DBC sig?
    LOL. Damn. You missed out on that.

With all of the rumors of D'Onofrio taking the head coaching position at Temple, I took to Twitter and trolled the **** out of DBC. Started rumors that he was on the short list of candidates to replace D'Onofrio as the new defensive coordinator. Created a #DBC4DC hash tag. Got others from the boards involved. DBC went wild. He was pissed.

Quote Quote  

2. -382
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    LOL. Damn. You missed out on that.

With all of the rumors of D'Onofrio taking the head coaching position at Temple, I took to Twitter and trolled the **** out of DBC. Started rumors that he was on the short list of candidates to replace D'Onofrio as the new defensive coordinator. Created a #DBC4DC hash tag. Got others from the boards involved. DBC went wild. He was pissed.
    Quote Quote  

3. -383
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Unlocked Tom Bombadil on LEGO Lord of the Rings. Dude is awesome.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Matthew Santos: Shadows in a Shoebox
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV9yPc_EYw
    Quote Quote  

4. -384
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Unlocked Tom Bombadil on LEGO Lord of the Rings. Dude is awesome.
    Always wondered why that character was completely left out of the movies.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

5. -385
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Always wondered why that character was completely left out of the movies.
    His awesomeness would eclipse everyone else?
    Quote Quote  

6. -386
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In all honesty, as awesome of a character as he is, he doesn't do much to advance the story and he would raise more questions than you could answer since Tolkien made him super mysterious on purpose.
    Quote Quote  

7. -387
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

8. -388
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well Im baffled. Theres this really cool girl...attractive, fun to hang out with, all that jazz. Well we have had a flirty type deal for about a year now that even went as far as her telling me that she loved me one night when she was drunk. I never did anything because she was in a serious relationship. Well when I got back home they had broken up like 3 weeks earlier. First night I saw her and found out, we ended up making out. Second time I ran into her, same thing. Didnt get into her pants, but I honestly didnt expect to super quickly because she isnt that type of girl and rape is frowned upon here. Either way, things seemed great. I mean, when a second date ends with the girl straddling you, its usually correct to assume things are going well. Now all a sudden out the clear blue shes acting distant and weird. I didnt do anything bad. I havent been calling her or texting her really so its not like Im clingy. Ive never had anything like this happen. And honestly most of the time I probably wouldnt even care, but this girl is one of the few girls I actually like. Im just gonna do my own thing next time I see her because **** it, Ill be damned if Im gonna get passive-aggressive blown off for the third time in a row. Tired after work...Ill buy it. Tired and weird when you didnt work all day...

Quote Quote  

9. -389
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Well Im baffled. Theres this really cool girl...attractive, fun to hang out with, all that jazz. Well we have had a flirty type deal for about a year now that even went as far as her telling me that she loved me one night when she was drunk. I never did anything because she was in a serious relationship. Well when I got back home they had broken up like 3 weeks earlier. First night I saw her and found out, we ended up making out. Second time I ran into her, same thing. Didnt get into her pants, but I honestly didnt expect to super quickly because she isnt that type of girl and rape is frowned upon here. Either way, things seemed great. I mean, when a second date ends with the girl straddling you, its usually correct to assume things are going well. Now all a sudden out the clear blue shes acting distant and weird. I didnt do anything bad. I havent been calling her or texting her really so its not like Im clingy. Ive never had anything like this happen. And honestly most of the time I probably wouldnt even care, but this girl is one of the few girls I actually like. Im just gonna do my own thing next time I see her because **** it, Ill be damned if Im gonna get passive-aggressive blown off for the third time in a row. Tired after work...Ill buy it. Tired and weird when you didnt work all day...
    I'm probably the worst person to give advice on that, but it's entirely possible that she had something happen that was unrelated. Your approach may be the best one to take.
    Quote Quote  

10. -390
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Women have their reasons for this ****, but you'll sooner take a dump on the moon than find out what they are. Maybe you did something without knowing, maybe her ex sent her a text message and she realizes she's not really over him, maybe she's gushing blood from her uterus and doesn't want to get it all over you.

Can't dwell on it, though. It'll just make you crazy. Plus you don't want to be a chump if she's just looking for a bit of attention from Mr. Nice Guy because she's not getting enough from someone else. The only thing you can be sure of is that it's not an accident. Most women are fanatically diligent about the lines of communication. If they're closed, it's purposeful. Women always think men have an agenda if we forget to call them back or something whereas usually we just forgot. Doesn't occur to the average woman to do that, though. They call. They keep in contact. That's natural for them. So when we forget they always assume a message is being sent, which is why you can always assume if they're doing it to you it is a message.

Quote Quote