Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 40 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 1050

Thread: *** Official AM thread. Reborn. Still Biblical. ***

  1. -391
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,042
    vCash:
    2242
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Women have their reasons for this ****, but you'll sooner take a dump on the moon than find out what they are. Maybe you did something without knowing, maybe her ex sent her a text message and she realizes she's not really over him, maybe she's gushing blood from her uterus and doesn't want to get it all over you.

    Can't dwell on it, though. It'll just make you crazy. Plus you don't want to be a chump if she's just looking for a bit of attention from Mr. Nice Guy because she's not getting enough from someone else. The only thing you can be sure of is that it's not an accident. Most women are fanatically diligent about the lines of communication. If they're closed, it's purposeful. Women always think men have an agenda if we forget to call them back or something whereas usually we just forgot. Doesn't occur to the average woman to do that, though. They call. They keep in contact. That's natural for them. So when we forget they always assume a message is being sent, which is why you can always assume if they're doing it to you it is a message.

    Im hoping its just some bull**** on her end thats not permanent. Its not like she completely cut me off. She was kinda around me and we talked and she laughed, but she just wasnt going for getting alone at all which was a total 180. And Im not junc and have the ability to see things through the prism of reality and realize that it isnt too often a girl wont roll with getting alone somewhere if shes into you, especially if youve already done that. Hell, she should be trying to get ME to go out my way.




    Quote Quote  

  2. -392
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,085
    vCash:
    8537
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Women have their reasons for this ****, but you'll sooner take a dump on the moon than find out what they are. Maybe you did something without knowing, maybe her ex sent her a text message and she realizes she's not really over him, maybe she's gushing blood from her uterus and doesn't want to get it all over you.

    Can't dwell on it, though. It'll just make you crazy. Plus you don't want to be a chump if she's just looking for a bit of attention from Mr. Nice Guy because she's not getting enough from someone else. The only thing you can be sure of is that it's not an accident. Most women are fanatically diligent about the lines of communication. If they're closed, it's purposeful. Women always think men have an agenda if we forget to call them back or something whereas usually we just forgot. Doesn't occur to the average woman to do that, though. They call. They keep in contact. That's natural for them. So when we forget they always assume a message is being sent, which is why you can always assume if they're doing it to you it is a message.

    This is definitely true.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Matthew Santos: Shadows in a Shoebox
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV9yPc_EYw
    Quote Quote  

  3. -393
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,085
    vCash:
    8537
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sometimes I hate my job. I have to work Christmas eve and day.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -394
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    19,418
    vCash:
    11107
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    im hoping its just some bull**** on her end thats not permanent. Its not like she completely cut me off. She was kinda around me and we talked and she laughed, but she just wasnt going for getting alone at all which was a total 180. And im not junc and have the ability to see things through the prism of reality and realize that it isnt too often a girl wont roll with getting alone somewhere if shes into you, especially if youve already done that. Hell, she should be trying to get me to go out my way.
    Sounds like a CTMF.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

    The Chase for Lord Stanley Begins ...



    LETS GO PENS!
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 1 12 13 14 15 16
    Quote Quote  

  5. -395
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,760
    vCash:
    4176
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know who needs to post here in the AM thread...nyjunk.

    Quote Quote  

  6. -396
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,085
    vCash:
    8537
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, so much for the end of the world.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -397
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    6,734
    vCash:
    18731
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

  8. -398
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,042
    vCash:
    2242
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Sounds like a CTMF.
    Yep.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -399
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,152
    vCash:
    5052
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    You know who needs to post here in the AM thread...nyjunk.
    That would be classic.

    Quote Quote  

  10. -400
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    13,969
    vCash:
    1359
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Sounds like a CTMF.

    Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/


    and i say it's tom brady with better legs...he reads the field presnap like tom brady...reminds me so much of him although tannehills ahead of bradys development in year 2 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Well I'll be damned. WV was right again and called this weeks in advance and everyone gets mad at him.


    SHOCKER

    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. 25 years ago today America was reborn
    By zach13 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:20 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:55 AM
  3. Official Alien and UFO thread reborn
    By Alex44 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 05:52 PM
  4. The Official Throw-back-thread Thread
    By mor911 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:49 PM
  5. Reborn Ricky Williams Is A Runaway Hit In Miami
    By dolphan39 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 06:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •