Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 24 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official AM thread. Reborn. Still Biblical. ***

1. -231
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Quote  

2. -232
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Dexter has kind of dropped off.
    Havent watched it yet, but i expected it to drop off after they
    Spoiler 

Quote Quote  

3. -233
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Money league fantasy playoffs.

Heres the scenario.............

I have a slight lead going into the SNF game. Im not liking my chances because my opponent has Rodgers and Hanson.

I leave Denario Alexander on my bench btw....

So it comes down to garbage time, Im up by one half point. For some reason Detroit just kicked a FG despite not having enough time left to recover an onside kick and get the ball into the endzone in the event they did. They simply couldnt advance the ball far enough on an onside kick to even get a hail mary throw to the endzone. It was pointless. That ****ty attempt they had at an onside had no chance.

Also, Im not so sure Calvin Johnson caught that ball that got them down into FG range to begin with. They never showed the replay. Nevertheless, I lose by 2.5 on that FG.

:feelsbadman: Feels real bad. Total bull****. Ive lost games in that league this year on the worst bull**** ever. Lost games by half point, one point, and now this. Not to mention losing close ones when miracle bull**** happened. I shouldve finished first in the standings to take the regular season cash. Now I lose in the playoffs on this bull****. I had won 3 of the last 4 championships. :feelsbadman:
    Quote Quote  

4. -234
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Havent watched it yet, but i expected it to drop off after they
    Spoiler 
    Yep. Downhill since then. Happened too early in the season.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Devin Townsend Project: Kingdom (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jZjziohaPc
    Quote Quote  

5. -235

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Money league fantasy playoffs.

Heres the scenario.............

I have a slight lead going into the SNF game. Im not liking my chances because my opponent has Rodgers and Hanson.

I leave Denario Alexander on my bench btw....

So it comes down to garbage time, Im up by one half point. For some reason Detroit just kicked a FG despite not having enough time left to recover an onside kick and get the ball into the endzone in the event they did. They simply couldnt advance the ball far enough on an onside kick to even get a hail mary throw to the endzone. It was pointless. That ****ty attempt they had at an onside had no chance.

Also, Im not so sure Calvin Johnson caught that ball that got them down into FG range to begin with. They never showed the replay. Nevertheless, I lose by 2.5 on that FG.

:feelsbadman: Feels real bad. Total bull****. Ive lost games in that league this year on the worst bull**** ever. Lost games by half point, one point, and now this. Not to mention losing close ones when miracle bull**** happened. I shouldve finished first in the standings to take the regular season cash. Now I lose in the playoffs on this bull****. I had won 3 of the last 4 championships. :feelsbadman:
    That mother****er Chad Henne screwed me out of the AM League playoffs. I picked up Blackmon before last week and decided to start him since Henne was going to him a lot. It was basically the one tossup start on my roster. I had a handful of similar options. Rolled with Blackmon. Henne decides to completely **** the bed and in the process doesnt throw to Blackmon. Nine yards. Zero points. I lost by 5. Turns out any of my other tossup options would have won it for me. If I won I was in the playoffs. And now Bumpus is raping me with no lube in the staff playoffs. **** fantasy football man.
    Quote Quote  

6. -236
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That mother****er Chad Henne screwed me out of the AM League playoffs. I picked up Blackmon before last week and decided to start him since Henne was going to him a lot. It was basically the one tossup start on my roster. I had a handful of similar options. Rolled with Blackmon. Henne decides to completely **** the bed and in the process doesnt throw to Blackmon. Nine yards. Zero points. I lost by 5. Turns out any of my other tossup options would have won it for me. If I won I was in the playoffs. And now Bumpus is raping me with no lube in the staff playoffs. **** fantasy football man.
    That's a ****ty way to lose. I have about a 40 point lead over COphinphan89, but in these playoffs the matchups are two weeks. So I'm feeling pretty good there.

I have a 22 point lead over d-day in the staff playoffs, so it looks like I should go to the championship since he only has the Punter to go.

:feelsgoodman:

Quote Quote  

7. -237

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    I won the staff league last year and made the second round this year so I guess its not all bad. Cant win em all, huh?
    Quote Quote  

8. -238
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I won the staff league last year and made the second round this year so I guess its not all bad. Cant win em all, huh?
    Guess not. Looks like I'll have to beat that backwoods mountain man next week.
    Quote Quote  

9. -239
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Now the guy is talking ****..... go figure.

Given the fact I have won 3 of the last 4 championships, my team name is appropriately Dynasty.

He just posted some **** saying.... "You may not be aware of this fact, but my team has won the regular season 4 straight years" with the last part in all caps.

My reply....... "Congratulations. Perhaps you should name your team the Falcons."

This is the same ******* who wrote me this riduclous whining email last year because I used a Kenny Powers line in my team slogan area that included "God Damned Champion" in it. He went on this religious rant. I let it go. Im sure J wouldve trolled the **** out of him. I was tempted.

Anyway, Mr. Holier than thou is now talking ****. Imagine that.
    Quote Quote  

10. -240
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    That's a ****ty way to lose. I have about a 40 point lead over COphinphan89, but in these playoffs the matchups are two weeks. So I'm feeling pretty good there.

I have a 22 point lead over d-day in the staff playoffs, so it looks like I should go to the championship since he only has the Punter to go.

:feelsgoodman:
    And that's with you leaving Cam Newton's 44 points on the bench. I'm lucky it's even this close.
    Quote Quote