Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 24 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 1053

Thread: *** Official AM thread. Reborn. Still Biblical. ***

  1. -231
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,991
    vCash:
    10096
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks



    Quote Quote  

  2. -232
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,520
    vCash:
    4651
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Dexter has kind of dropped off.
    Havent watched it yet, but i expected it to drop off after they
    Spoiler 




    Quote Quote  

  3. -233
    Flip Tanneflop's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    15,122
    vCash:
    20956
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Money league fantasy playoffs.

    Heres the scenario.............

    I have a slight lead going into the SNF game. Im not liking my chances because my opponent has Rodgers and Hanson.

    I leave Denario Alexander on my bench btw....

    So it comes down to garbage time, Im up by one half point. For some reason Detroit just kicked a FG despite not having enough time left to recover an onside kick and get the ball into the endzone in the event they did. They simply couldnt advance the ball far enough on an onside kick to even get a hail mary throw to the endzone. It was pointless. That ****ty attempt they had at an onside had no chance.

    Also, Im not so sure Calvin Johnson caught that ball that got them down into FG range to begin with. They never showed the replay. Nevertheless, I lose by 2.5 on that FG.

    :feelsbadman: Feels real bad. Total bull****. Ive lost games in that league this year on the worst bull**** ever. Lost games by half point, one point, and now this. Not to mention losing close ones when miracle bull**** happened. I shouldve finished first in the standings to take the regular season cash. Now I lose in the playoffs on this bull****. I had won 3 of the last 4 championships. :feelsbadman:
    Quote Quote  

  4. -234
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,726
    vCash:
    13015
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Havent watched it yet, but i expected it to drop off after they
    Spoiler 
    Yep. Downhill since then. Happened too early in the season.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    The Devin Townsend Project: Kingdom (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jZjziohaPc
    Quote Quote  

  5. -235
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,520
    vCash:
    4651
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Money league fantasy playoffs.

    Heres the scenario.............

    I have a slight lead going into the SNF game. Im not liking my chances because my opponent has Rodgers and Hanson.

    I leave Denario Alexander on my bench btw....

    So it comes down to garbage time, Im up by one half point. For some reason Detroit just kicked a FG despite not having enough time left to recover an onside kick and get the ball into the endzone in the event they did. They simply couldnt advance the ball far enough on an onside kick to even get a hail mary throw to the endzone. It was pointless. That ****ty attempt they had at an onside had no chance.

    Also, Im not so sure Calvin Johnson caught that ball that got them down into FG range to begin with. They never showed the replay. Nevertheless, I lose by 2.5 on that FG.

    :feelsbadman: Feels real bad. Total bull****. Ive lost games in that league this year on the worst bull**** ever. Lost games by half point, one point, and now this. Not to mention losing close ones when miracle bull**** happened. I shouldve finished first in the standings to take the regular season cash. Now I lose in the playoffs on this bull****. I had won 3 of the last 4 championships. :feelsbadman:
    That mother****er Chad Henne screwed me out of the AM League playoffs. I picked up Blackmon before last week and decided to start him since Henne was going to him a lot. It was basically the one tossup start on my roster. I had a handful of similar options. Rolled with Blackmon. Henne decides to completely **** the bed and in the process doesnt throw to Blackmon. Nine yards. Zero points. I lost by 5. Turns out any of my other tossup options would have won it for me. If I won I was in the playoffs. And now Bumpus is raping me with no lube in the staff playoffs. **** fantasy football man.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -236
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,391
    vCash:
    6741
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    That mother****er Chad Henne screwed me out of the AM League playoffs. I picked up Blackmon before last week and decided to start him since Henne was going to him a lot. It was basically the one tossup start on my roster. I had a handful of similar options. Rolled with Blackmon. Henne decides to completely **** the bed and in the process doesnt throw to Blackmon. Nine yards. Zero points. I lost by 5. Turns out any of my other tossup options would have won it for me. If I won I was in the playoffs. And now Bumpus is raping me with no lube in the staff playoffs. **** fantasy football man.
    That's a ****ty way to lose. I have about a 40 point lead over COphinphan89, but in these playoffs the matchups are two weeks. So I'm feeling pretty good there.

    I have a 22 point lead over d-day in the staff playoffs, so it looks like I should go to the championship since he only has the Punter to go.

    :feelsgoodman:

    Quote Quote  

  7. -237
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,520
    vCash:
    4651
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    I won the staff league last year and made the second round this year so I guess its not all bad. Cant win em all, huh?
    Quote Quote  

  8. -238
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,391
    vCash:
    6741
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I won the staff league last year and made the second round this year so I guess its not all bad. Cant win em all, huh?
    Guess not. Looks like I'll have to beat that backwoods mountain man next week.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -239
    Flip Tanneflop's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    15,122
    vCash:
    20956
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Now the guy is talking ****..... go figure.

    Given the fact I have won 3 of the last 4 championships, my team name is appropriately Dynasty.

    He just posted some **** saying.... "You may not be aware of this fact, but my team has won the regular season 4 straight years" with the last part in all caps.

    My reply....... "Congratulations. Perhaps you should name your team the Falcons."

    This is the same ******* who wrote me this riduclous whining email last year because I used a Kenny Powers line in my team slogan area that included "God Damned Champion" in it. He went on this religious rant. I let it go. Im sure J wouldve trolled the **** out of him. I was tempted.

    Anyway, Mr. Holier than thou is now talking ****. Imagine that.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -240
    COphinphan89's Avatar
    Ours is the fury.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    5,557
    vCash:
    7368
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    That's a ****ty way to lose. I have about a 40 point lead over COphinphan89, but in these playoffs the matchups are two weeks. So I'm feeling pretty good there.

    I have a 22 point lead over d-day in the staff playoffs, so it looks like I should go to the championship since he only has the Punter to go.

    :feelsgoodman:
    And that's with you leaving Cam Newton's 44 points on the bench. I'm lucky it's even this close.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. 25 years ago today America was reborn
    By zach13 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:20 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:55 AM
  3. Official Alien and UFO thread reborn
    By Alex44 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 05:52 PM
  4. The Official Throw-back-thread Thread
    By mor911 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:49 PM
  5. Reborn Ricky Williams Is A Runaway Hit In Miami
    By dolphan39 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 06:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •