Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 61 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official AM thread. Reborn. Still Biblical. ***

1. -601
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post

Admittedly, I got slapped a few times too, and it's not so funny then. But douchebaggery wasn't tolerated...
    Ive never been bitch slapped by a dude lol. Had 3 instances of being bitch slapped by women. Two I deserved, one I didnt and she apologized profusely to me. That one probaby hurt the worst though because she got a good swing in plus I never expected to have it coming.

I think if a dude slapped me, it might be a full on brawl. I think Id rather get sucker punched.

Quote Quote  

2. -602
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    EDIT: And now that I've actually looked at the map, that's 10 or so blocks from my house. One of the dive bars Nina and I like to go to is right at that intersection. I'm definitely getting drunk and wandering there sometime soon...
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Quote Quote  

3. -603
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Ive never been bitch slapped by a dude lol. Had 3 instances of being bitch slapped by women. Two I deserved, one I didnt and she apologized profusely to me. That one probaby hurt the worst though because she got a good swing in plus I never expected to have it coming.

I think if a dude slapped me, it might be a full on brawl. I think Id rather get sucker punched.
    Yeah, that happened more than once. First time it happened to me, I took a swing at my buddy Jake. It got broken up quick, we hugged, and I slapped him as hard as I could the next time he was acting like a douche. I only got slapped a few times before I just dropped the tough guy thing, so I guess it worked. Once we drunk, all bets were off. Some friend of a friend would get slapped more often than not, which is where pretty much all the fights came from...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

4. -604
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    New Arrested Development comes out in May.
    Quote Quote  

5. -605

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.

I'll post a picture of me in front of the house if/when I go there. Definitely going to tell the wife not to let me head there drunk, though. I'd rather not end up in jail...
    Quote Quote  

6. -606
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Yeah, that happened more than once. First time it happened to me, I took a swing at my buddy Jake. It got broken up quick, we hugged, and I slapped him as hard as I could the next time he was acting like a douche. I only got slapped a few times before I just dropped the tough guy thing, so I guess it worked. Once we drunk, all bets were off. Some friend of a friend would get slapped more often than not, which is where pretty much all the fights came from...
    Back home theres a big ass cabana on the beach on someone's property where we used to go a lot of weekends. On a good night you would have about 50 or 60 people there so it was a decent crowd. This one night, just out of nowhere, a 30+ year old woman just walked up to another woman in her 30s on the dance floor and just clocked her. Before anyone knew what was happening, these chicks are rolling on the ground, pulling hair, scratching, the works. Just going to town on each other. I walk up to the commotion and everyone is around them and just standing there. I say we should try break it up and another guy is like "na man...they need this. Its been boiling for weeks. Lets em go at it." So I did. That fight was quite entertaining.

The music never stopped and a decent amount of people never even stopped dancing. Turns out the fight was over some facebook comments
    Quote Quote  

7. -607

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Back home theres a big ass cabana on the beach on someone's property where we used to go a lot of weekends. On a good night you would have about 50 or 60 people there so it was a decent crowd. This one night, just out of nowhere, a 30+ year old woman just walked up to another woman in her 30s on the dance floor and just clocked her. Before anyone knew what was happening, these chicks are rolling on the ground, pulling hair, scratching, the works. Just going to town on each other. I walk up to the commotion and everyone is around them and just standing there. I say we should try break it up and another guy is like "na man...they need this. Its been boiling for weeks. Lets em go at it." So I did. That fight was quite entertaining.

The music never stopped and a decent amount of people never even stopped dancing. Turns out the fight was over some facebook comments
    That's awesome. I'd love to go to a party like that. All the parties here are lame house parties with a keg of ****ty beer and a bunch of bros with no shirts on.

I have my fair share of bitches be crazy stories. That latina temper is out of control here for whatever reason. Back in my band days, the punk rock crowd was a pretty small community here. Everyone knew everyone, which means the same group of dudes was banging the same group of girls for the most part. There was definitely no shortage of drama. I stayed out of it for the most part, but my roommates loved stirring the pot. That's actually what they should have been slapped for. But the jokes on them. They're both married with kids now. I'm married, but my wife is pretty much the coolest girl ever, so my life hasn't changed too much. I just have a permanent drinking buddy...
    Quote Quote  

8. -608
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17PS4 ControllerDolphins Homer2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

9. -609
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Good news indeed. We were talking about this at work this afternoon.

Only thing that bothers me is the definite February 5th for PC and the "TBA" for PS3.

True, but the combined price for all three will be $22.50. Let's just hope it doesn't completely break the rest of the game.

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I can sympathize. This particular phrase is going on my tombstone.
    I'm right there with you.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

10. -610
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks