Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 76 of 106 FirstFirst ... 7172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 1053

Thread: *** Official AM thread. Reborn. Still Biblical. ***

  1. -751
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    21,110
    vCash:
    31179
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    One of these days Im gonna by skyrim just to see what all this hoopla is about.
    I'm still waiting for it to come out for my NES.


    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Quote  

  2. -752
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    16,046
    vCash:
    10096
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    One of these days Im gonna by skyrim just to see what all this hoopla is about.
    Listen to me.

    Skyrim came out on November 11, 2011.

    It's now February 13, 2013.

    Yeah, there's a bit of hoopla and appeal surrounding this game.

    Quote Quote  

  3. -753
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,609
    vCash:
    4651
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Listen to me.

    Skyrim came out on November 11, 2011.

    It's now February 13, 2013.

    Yeah, there's a bit of hoopla and appeal surrounding this game.
    Is it in the bargain bin at Game Stop yet?

    Ive just been hesitant to try it because I dont really like games that I cant "win" eventually. I like there to be an end point.




    Quote Quote  

  4. -754
    Arsenal WV's Avatar
    LIVESTRONG

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    2,595
    vCash:
    622
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Tyler, I own over 20 games for my 360 and I've practically played nothing else since it came out. THAT good.


    JCane, have you gotten Mehrunes razor yet? It's a dagger that has like a 75% chance to kill with one blow. Aside from my Nightingale bow, it's all I use. To get it you have to find the parts for it. A courier brings you a message about a new museum opening in Dawnstar and the curator gives you the task to find it.

    http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-elder-s...nes'_Razor
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIJ007 View Post
    Pouncey Twins are gay.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -755
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,720
    vCash:
    12970
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    One of these days Im gonna by skyrim just to see what all this hoopla is about.
    Your failure to do so already makes me sad.

    ---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Is it in the bargain bin at Game Stop yet?

    Ive just been hesitant to try it because I dont really like games that I cant "win" eventually. I like there to be an end point.
    PS3 version might be.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    The Devin Townsend Project: Kingdom (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jZjziohaPc
    Quote Quote  

  6. -756
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    16,046
    vCash:
    10096
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal WV View Post
    Tyler, I own over 20 games for my 360 and I've practically played nothing else since it came out. THAT good.


    JCane, have you gotten Mehrunes razor yet? It's a dagger that has like a 75% chance to kill with one blow. Aside from my Nightingale bow, it's all I use. To get it you have to find the parts for it. A courier brings you a message about a new museum opening in Dawnstar and the curator gives you the task to find it.

    http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-elder-s...nes'_Razor
    I think that's a Daedric item. I've collected all 15. I have it somewhere.

    Probably laying on a nightstand in one of my homes.

    I had done damn near everything in that game and went from everyday dragon slayer to home decorator.

    Quote Quote  

  7. -757
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,720
    vCash:
    12970
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    I think that's a Daedric item. I've collected all 15. I have it somewhere.

    Probably laying on a nightstand in one of my homes.

    I had done damn near everything in that game and went from everyday dragon slayer to home decorator.

    Same here. A word of advice, though. Getting the house on Solstheim should be your first priority. It makes everything way easier not having to go back to Skyrim to store stuff.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -758
    Arsenal WV's Avatar
    LIVESTRONG

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    2,595
    vCash:
    622
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    I think that's a Daedric item. I've collected all 15. I have it somewhere.

    Probably laying on a nightstand in one of my homes.

    I had done damn near everything in that game and went from everyday dragon slayer to home decorator.

    Same here. I have two houses I built. One just to the southwest of riverwood. And then one to the south of Solitude. Luckily I had a housecarl show up at my house near solitude and gave him money and he decorated all that **** for me. I adopted two kids and everything. I'm pretty much a stay at home dad.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -759
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,720
    vCash:
    12970
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal WV View Post
    Same here. I have two houses I built. One just to the southwest of riverwood. And then one to the south of Solitude. Luckily I had a housecarl show up at my house near solitude and gave him money and he decorated all that **** for me. I adopted two kids and everything. I'm pretty much a stay at home dad.
    I always hire another follower as the steward. Making your housecarl the steward is one less person for home defense.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -760
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,720
    vCash:
    12970
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. 25 years ago today America was reborn
    By zach13 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:20 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:55 AM
  3. Official Alien and UFO thread reborn
    By Alex44 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 05:52 PM
  4. The Official Throw-back-thread Thread
    By mor911 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:49 PM
  5. Reborn Ricky Williams Is A Runaway Hit In Miami
    By dolphan39 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 06:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •