Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 106 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official AM thread. Reborn. Still Biblical. ***

1. -71
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by ROADRUNNER View Post
    Dare we ask why............
    Someone put something bad on his teleprompter.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Welp since I only had a hand full of posts in the last Am thread it wasn't a terrible loss to me, maybe like that great aunt who passes away who smells like old lady perfume and you only ever saw because some other closer relative passed away.

So it really doesn't matter why Cedar did it to me lol. I can tell you it entertained me for the day however, listening to you guys bitch about post count and lost content lol.

I found the humor in it, laughed all day about it. Lol. Still laughing today about it actually, if youíre going down in flames, might as well crash the plane into the aircraft carrier lol.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So I was told last night that I look like Josh Brolin in No Country for Old Men, which is definitely a first.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Especially since I'm not rocking the Tom Selleck.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Dub FX:
    Step On My Trip (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPEleJVjOo
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Welp since I only had a hand full of posts in the last Am thread it wasn't a terrible loss to me, maybe like that great aunt who passes away who smells like old lady perfume and you only ever saw because some other closer relative passed away.

So it really doesn't matter why Cedar did it to me lol. I can tell you it entertained me for the day however, listening to you guys bitch about post count and lost content lol.

I found the humor in it, laughed all day about it. Lol. Still laughing today about it actually, if youíre going down in flames, might as well crash the plane into the aircraft carrier lol.
    i'm still holding out hope that we can recover the majority of it. just waiting on the other wizard to give me an update.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91

I cared a lot more about the AM thread post count than my own. That thread had some sentimental value lol

Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield

Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I cared a lot more about the AM thread post count than my own. That thread had some sentimental value lol
    Honestly, this could be a blessing in disguise. It was pretty obvious that the thread began to stagnate over the last few months. It could just be the newness of the situation, but there have been more people posting in here the last two days than we've seen in a while. Maybe this is a chance to make a newer and better thread that won't intimidate new posters with a 6000+ pagecount.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Honestly, this could be a blessing in disguise. It was pretty obvious that the thread began to stagnate over the last few months. It could just be the newness of the situation, but there have been more people posting in here the last two days than we've seen in a while. Maybe this is a chance to make a newer and better thread that won't intimidate new posters with a 6000+ pagecount.
    I'd bring the old one back to fix the post count. but maybe the 3am thread should be restarted yearly? make this the 2013 version?
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Yeah Possum and JCane moving to day shift definitely slowed the pace. We could definitely use some most activity in here. I remember when Possum was here and BobDole wasnt dead we would have night with a post every few minutes until well after 3. And we also had drunk Arsenal.

We really need Possum and BobDole to at least make a celebrity appearance here now and then.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    i'm still holding out hope that we can recover the majority of it. just waiting on the other wizard to give me an update.
    Then can we wait about a year and delete it again during the off season for entertainment? hahahahaaaa.
    Quote Quote