Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff team with Moore

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Playoff team with Moore

No doubt in my mind we have at least two more wins, maybe three if Moore was our starter throughout. That would put us at 7-5 or 8-4 in a weak AFC. Im not saying we would be in the super bowl, but maybe a playoff appearance and a win is feasible. That may mean nothing to some of you, but considering our complete lack of achievment in recent history, meaningful games in late December into January would be nice for a change.

P.S. I like Tannehill. Just want to see what people think of this.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    I think a better argument would be if the team would have kept more talent around such as Marshall and Davis could they be a little better.

Bottom line is we had threads last week saying RT was a franchise QB and this week he blows and will never be good.

He will have ups and downs. Some really bad downs. Next week could be really tough. Let's hope he finishes strong in the last three games.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Matt Moore? The guy who was struggling in the preseason against backups?
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Playoff team with Moore

Quote Originally Posted by kmev827! View Post
    No doubt in my mind we have at least two more wins, maybe three if Moore was our starter throughout. That would put us at 7-5 or 8-4 in a weak AFC. Im not saying we would be in the super bowl, but maybe a playoff appearance and a win is feasible. That may mean nothing to some of you, but considering our complete lack of achievment in recent history, meaningful games in late December into January would be nice for a change.

No Moore sucked in preseason so that's that. Last year meant nothing the 2012 preseason while Moore was playing with backups meant everything. It's settled, close the thread.
    The way Jeff Ireland took a GM's dream worth of cap space and draft picks and made the team worse in borderline miraculous.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Reading Is Fundamental

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

Playoff team with Moore

I'd love to have Matt Moore as a backup next year..... But if there's going to be constant chimes after a loss for a QB change, I think it'd be best if he left the team to be honest.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not saying Matt Moore is great, but we've lost some games bc Tanne missed wide open guys or made terrible mistakes. In other words, average qb play would have won us a few games. I think Moore proved in the Jets game that he can make routine plays when they're there.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Dolphins4lyfe

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trading marshall away was beyond stupid. Ask bears fan if they give a f*** that marshalls a nutcase with their 8-4 record. Then were the first ones to complain we have no playmakers after applauding ireland and philbin for letting go of a top 3 reciever? So now the jury is out on tanne and makes things worst. Is it tanne, or is it the playmakers, is it both? Well never know if we dont have a true wr and we prolonged that by trading away marshall. Who knows if matt can replicate what he did last year without marshall, he is however more consistant than tanne
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daphne, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks

What color is the sky in your universe? There may be no doubt in your mind but there sure is in mine. Moore is less mobile than Tannehill and usually not as accurate. He has made as many "mistakes" as Tannehill has, even during his run last year.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For the record, Moore did NOT "light it up" the one time he played this season.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo

You're entitled to feel that way of course. I disagree myself.
    Quote Quote