Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Not for homers...

1. -21
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TANanhasaBUSH View Post
    Throwing motion... I'm not comparing them by "throwing motion" or "velocity"... I'm comparing them by how they are successful on the field... Not by what they look like while playing a game...
    You need to choose one screen name and stick with it. Which one do you want?

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill is Kyle Boller 2.0
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Someone has waaaay too much time on their hands. Go get a girlfriend, or a boyfriend, or whichever! Holy ****
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    @Thewarrior Depends on the talent surrounding the player? I agree slightly but, Not as much as you think... Dan Marino did pretty damn good with average talent surrounding him... Andrew Luck is doing VERY WELL (8-4) with a HORRIBLE DEFENSE and Little talent around him on offense. Unless you think an offense with Vick Ballard, Donald Brown, Donnie Avery, and Ty Hilton, and Reggie Wayne is considered "An offense loaded with talent".

The Dolphins should be over 500. with what we have, right now! Tannehill missing as many deep balls as he has this year troubles me. Those deep balls are not the Receivers fault, when the receiver gets over the top of the coverage; ITS the QB's job to deliver the pass on point. He honestly reminds me of a young Chad Henne. (Just a bit shorter, I know how you feel about how they have to "look the same" to compare them) Tannehill also NEVER PUMP FAKES and he ALWAYS stares down his receivers!!! Just like CHAD HENNE!

The real reason we should be over 500. is because of our defense alone! In reality, are defense forces opposing teams offenses to play one dimensional the ENTIRE game. Our front 7 is VERY good! All we need is more consistency from the QB position. 7 TD to 12 INT is not gonna work! I don't care how good your defense is!
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This one is fine. I thought you banned my other account Nub. I guess I had too many curse words or I was to harsh in one of my post.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    So FH lets anyone with an IQ of 3 create an account here apparently. Great.
    IQ of 3? I got my college degree from FSU... Where did you get yours?
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Damn...they'll give anyone a college degree now-a-days!
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TANanhasaBUSH View Post
    @Thewarrior Depends on the talent surrounding the player? I agree slightly but, Not as much as you think... Dan Marino did pretty damn good with average talent surrounding him... Andrew Luck is doing VERY WELL (8-4) with a HORRIBLE DEFENSE and Little talent around him on offense. Unless you think an offense with Vick Ballard, Donald Brown, Donnie Avery, and Ty Hilton, and Reggie Wayne is considered "An offense loaded with talent".

The Dolphins should be over 500. with what we have, right now! Tannehill missing as many deep balls as he has this year troubles me. Those deep balls are not the Receivers fault, when the receiver gets over the top of the coverage; ITS the QB's job to deliver the pass on point. He honestly reminds me of a young Chad Henne. (Just a bit shorter, I know how you feel about how they have to "look the same" to compare them) Tannehill also NEVER PUMP FAKES and he ALWAYS stares down his receivers!!! Just like CHAD HENNE!

The real reason we should be over 500. is because of our defense alone! In reality, are defense forces opposing teams offenses to play one dimensional the ENTIRE game. Our front 7 is VERY good! All we need is more consistency from the QB position. 7 TD to 12 INT is not gonna work! I don't care how good your defense is!
    How i our talent on paper put us over .500? You do realize we were considered the worst team in the league in some power ranking heading into the season. Why are you comparing the 1st pick in the draft andrew luck with tannehill? Luck is much more NFL ready and you have to be on crack to expect tannehill to be as good as him. I still don't see how you expected us to be a .500 team heading into the season losing marshall/davis and a rookie qb with a brand new coaching staff you're an idiot or a homer if you thought so. And why Reggie wayne is by far a better receiver than the ones we have and ty hilton is arguably the best rookie WR out of the draft and has more TDs than our receiving core combined along with a sold 3 in avery who also has more tds than bess/hartline and dwayne allen is a much better tide end than fasano. If our defense forces teams to be 1 dimensional (which is not true they got dominated by the bills) than they will have top pass against one of the worst secondaries in the league. No tannehill doesn't always stare down his receivers even tho it's normal for a rookie, and he does pump fake. I wonder what you tagged peyton manning in his rookie season based on your retarded methods in comparing QBs
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Okay. What do the non-homers want as a solution? Commit to Matt Moore long term? Draft another qb in the 1st round next year? Pick up a scrub free agent next year that has never demonstrated the results you obviously command? Or are we just venting here?

People bitch bitch bitch that Tannehill is not this or he is not that cause he is struggling on an offense with below average talent. What is the solution that all of us homers are missing?
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    JC, We want an Owner/GM that has the NUTS to suck for LUCK! What was the point of winning games at the end of the season last year? You invest 1 more month of losing games to get a FRANCHISE QB IN ANDREW LUCK FOR THE NEXT 15 YEARS! The Colts knew what they were doing. What did we get out of it? We want a Owner/GM that would trade up to get RG3! Daniel Snyder (owner of the skins) has NUTS!!! The Owner/GM for the Falcons has NUTS trading up for Julio Jones! NUTS BABY!!! NUTS!!! We want a GM/owner that understands that letting your coach make decisions is OK! These were 2 Blue chip prospects. 2 Guys that are intellectual and have brilliant football minds. Not gansta's,pot heads, and hot heads. EVERYBODY KNEW Luck and RG3 were cant miss players! Just like EVERYBODY knew back in 1998 that Manning was the Lock and Leaf was a Hot head with talent... Everybody KNEW LEAF WAS A HOT HEAD CHILD WITH TALENT!
    Quote Quote