Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Not for homers...

1. -31
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Odessa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patriots Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
    So this dude gets banned, then creates a new screen name to get around the ban??

Doesn't that get you a lifetime ban?
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    What I have learned these past few days is that Philbin is a questionable head coach, Tannehill sucks and will never improve, Jake Long sucks and we shouldn't even consider bringing him back, Ireland sucks, Ross is clueless and Miami has no chance for success anytime soon. Did I capture all the doom and gloom?

Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey City NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well reading this thread makes me realize I hate the words homers, haters , elite, and blue chip
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Lets get those balls deep!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    the world
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TANanhasaBUSH View Post
    Here is the truth, homers wont agree with... Because, well... Their HOMERS! Same guys that said Chad Henne was going to be a star. Same guys that said they were happy we traded Brandon Marshall for Egnew and a 3rd round pick. (Brandon Marshall is now ELITE again... WONDER WHY?) Same guys that defend Ireland. Same guys that defend Ross... Same guys that still want the dolphins to franchise tag the worst left tackle in the game... Jake Long, And yes he is rated as the worst Left tackle in the league this season. Injury prone much? Matt Ryan much? Who is responsible for the last 10 years of draft classes? THE DOLPHINS BEST PICK IN 10 YEARS IS A PUNTER!!! BRANDON FIELDS!!! HOLY CRAP! When is anybody going to be held accountable? It is pretty obvious, it all starts at the top...

I honestly like Philbin, SERIOUSLY! I feel bad for him... Because for the same reason's Jeff Fisher turned down the job. Ireland and Ross will not let their coach (who actually understands the game of football and what he wants to do) make personnel moves. I know this thread will be deleted by a homerbot... But, it is important that people understand what is going on here. This team will NEVER be successful as long as Ross and Ireland are making the decisions. THINK ABOUT IT!!! We signed a West coast, offensive minded Coach and supplied him with a Rookie QB and ZERO WEAPONS in an offense that needs A LOT OF WEAPONS... IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!

Now don't get me wrong... Philbin is the right guy for the job. He is a very smart man. The team has been more competitive then I thought they would be. I feel Philbin has done a great job! Especially with the way he dealt with the team leaders after they cut Ochostinko. He was able to get them back in that mind set needed to win football games.

Rip me to shreds all you want... But I'm the same Dolphins fan as I was 15 years ago... I just don't wear homer glasses...

Player comparison by their potential

#1 Luck = Steve Young

#2 RG3 = Randall Cunningham (maybe even better depending on long term health)

#3 Russel Wilson = Donovan McNabb

#4 Weeden = Trent Dilfer (Weeden ahead of Tannehill because his deep ball is always on point unlike Tannehill who needs to work on his deep ball)

#5 Tannehill = Joe MOMMA Flacco (As of now, I still want to see what he looks like with an elite TE or WR, both preferably)

Eat it, swallow it, and digest it... Because Finheaven is just like any other media outlet... People wont talk about are teams weakness's... If you do, 20 people jump all over you and your post gets deleted or buried! Its almost like you have to be "politically correct, leaning HOMER"

But, its totally OK to make a thread with a title containing the word "playoffs" in it... HAHAHAHAHA DELUSIONAL !!!

But HEY, will talk about the Jets and Bills to make us feel better... But, let me tell you something... If you have to resort, to comparing yourself to the Jets and Bills to make yourself feel better... Take a step back and look at the entire league a little closer...

GO DOLPHINS GO JESUS!!! GOOD DAY!
    Its awesome you have all the answers, let me ask you this, what makes you think Jake Long wont be great for someone else next year ala BM? I agree with you about Ireland not being great, but the team is doing ok right now and we did draft well this past time IMO, and we have lots of picks and lots of cap space. But I am also not sure that Irelands image can be fixed, which is def a problem. I think that he should probably get canned, but only if they for sure have someone ready to take the job that is right for the job WITH Philbin and Tannehill. Bush can go, Long can go, I think we shold try to keep our front 7 intact if at all possible. Soliai needs to stay along with Starks if we can. If one guy in the front 7 could go Id say Dansby, but I gotta be honest, hes really impressed me this year, playing with a torn bicep and still playing well. I have started to like the guy, but if he wants big $ then see ya.
    As for Tannehill being the worst rookie QB, I disagree. I think he is close with all of them and better than Weeden. Tannehills problem is his weapons for sure. I think his long ball is fine, he just got too excited this past week. He hadnt seen a guy open downfield in weeks and he got a little too excited. I think if he starts seeing opportunities regularly he will become much more consistent with those throws. Just look at the players around all the other rookies. 3 out of 4 of them have top notch running backs. Not little ass 200 lb backs, were talking Richardson, Lynch, and Morris. each team also has better receivers. I think if we had kept Marshall tannehills progress would be much greater. Too bad, I sure hope we draft a Wr in the 1st. If we dont get one till the 5th again I will be ready to speak out with everyone to get him canned.
    "hey atleast I'm housebroken!"
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington
    Thanks / No Thanks
    IQ of 3? I got my college degree from FSU... Where did you get yours?
    College degrees are not a indicator of your intelligence. My two degrees come from CSUB and SJSU. They are no where near as prestigious as FSU, but I still have them and would not throw them in anyones face. But in your defense, I would also not insult your intelligence just for posting your opinion. I do not agree with your points, but I understand the frustration. Give Tannehill a little bit more time before you treat him like a bust. He needs weapons and hopefully next year he gets some. To me he looks like a rookie QB who is still learning and is very limited with people that are surrounding him. But he has shown enough skills for me to think that we are just scratching the surface of what he is capable of...
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Finjim... Your trolling every post... GOOD JOB BRO!
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    @califin - Like I said in my previous post, I want to see what Tannehill can do with some weapons. I just wish he did the small things. Like pump fakes and and looking off his #1 target after the snap. Our longest passing play of the year is 39 yards... Brandon Weeden has a 72 yard pass, 62 yard pass, and a 54 yard pass this season...
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maralieus View Post
    Its awesome you have all the answers, let me ask you this, what makes you think Jake Long wont be great for someone else next year ala BM? I agree with you about Ireland not being great, but the team is doing ok right now and we did draft well this past time IMO, and we have lots of picks and lots of cap space. But I am also not sure that Irelands image can be fixed, which is def a problem. I think that he should probably get canned, but only if they for sure have someone ready to take the job that is right for the job WITH Philbin and Tannehill. Bush can go, Long can go, I think we shold try to keep our front 7 intact if at all possible. Soliai needs to stay along with Starks if we can. If one guy in the front 7 could go Id say Dansby, but I gotta be honest, hes really impressed me this year, playing with a torn bicep and still playing well. I have started to like the guy, but if he wants big $ then see ya.
    As for Tannehill being the worst rookie QB, I disagree. I think he is close with all of them and better than Weeden. Tannehills problem is his weapons for sure. I think his long ball is fine, he just got too excited this past week. He hadnt seen a guy open downfield in weeks and he got a little too excited. I think if he starts seeing opportunities regularly he will become much more consistent with those throws. Just look at the players around all the other rookies. 3 out of 4 of them have top notch running backs. Not little ass 200 lb backs, were talking Richardson, Lynch, and Morris. each team also has better receivers. I think if we had kept Marshall tannehills progress would be much greater. Too bad, I sure hope we draft a Wr in the 1st. If we dont get one till the 5th again I will be ready to speak out with everyone to get him canned.
    Jake Long sucks because he cant adjust to the west coast offense and he is injury prone'd. 15 million? No way! If he is willing to take a cut in salary id think about it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

Re: Not for homers...

Here is the truth, homers wont agree with... Because, well... Their HOMERS! Same guys that said Chad Henne was going to be a star. Same guys that said they were happy we traded Brandon Marshall for Egnew and a 3rd round pick. (Brandon Marshall is now ELITE again... WONDER WHY?) Same guys that defend Ireland. Same guys that defend Ross... Same guys that still want the dolphins to franchise tag the worst left tackle in the game... Jake Long, And yes he is rated as the worst Left tackle in the league this season. Injury prone much? Matt Ryan much? Who is responsible for the last 10 years of draft classes? THE DOLPHINS BEST PICK IN 10 YEARS IS A PUNTER!!! BRANDON FIELDS!!! HOLY CRAP! When is anybody going to be held accountable? It is pretty obvious, it all starts at the top...

I honestly like Philbin, SERIOUSLY! I feel bad for him... Because for the same reason's Jeff Fisher turned down the job. Ireland and Ross will not let their coach (who actually understands the game of football and what he wants to do) make personnel moves. I know this thread will be deleted by a homerbot... But, it is important that people understand what is going on here. This team will NEVER be successful as long as Ross and Ireland are making the decisions. THINK ABOUT IT!!! We signed a West coast, offensive minded Coach and supplied him with a Rookie QB and ZERO WEAPONS in an offense that needs A LOT OF WEAPONS... IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!

Now don't get me wrong... Philbin is the right guy for the job. He is a very smart man. The team has been more competitive then I thought they would be. I feel Philbin has done a great job! Especially with the way he dealt with the team leaders after they cut Ochostinko. He was able to get them back in that mind set needed to win football games.

Rip me to shreds all you want... But I'm the same Dolphins fan as I was 15 years ago... I just don't wear homer glasses...

Player comparison by their potential

#1 Luck = Steve Young

#2 RG3 = Randall Cunningham (maybe even better depending on long term health)

#3 Russel Wilson = Donovan McNabb

#4 Weeden = Trent Dilfer (Weeden ahead of Tannehill because his deep ball is always on point unlike Tannehill who needs to work on his deep ball)

#5 Tannehill = Joe MOMMA Flacco (As of now, I still want to see what he looks like with an elite TE or WR, both preferably)

Eat it, swallow it, and digest it... Because Finheaven is just like any other media outlet... People wont talk about are teams weakness's... If you do, 20 people jump all over you and your post gets deleted or buried! Its almost like you have to be "politically correct, leaning HOMER"

But, its totally OK to make a thread with a title containing the word "playoffs" in it... HAHAHAHAHA DELUSIONAL !!!

But HEY, will talk about the Jets and Bills to make us feel better... But, let me tell you something... If you have to resort, to comparing yourself to the Jets and Bills to make yourself feel better... Take a step back and look at the entire league a little closer...

GO DOLPHINS GO JESUS!!! GOOD DAY!
    You're WRONG! On all counts!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo...Phinspng-1.jpg

Actually I didn't read it all the way through. I was just looking for an excuse to use that picture. Lol.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Canandaigua,NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I dont know about any1 else but im on the verge of putting Luck into the All World category.This guy makes EVERYONE better.

RGIII is really coming along and im liking him more and more.
    Quote Quote