Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Not for homers...

1. -51
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TANanhasaBUSH View Post
    The warrior please give me an example where those comparison are not even close???

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

So Andrew Luck will be better then Steve Young?
    The Randle Cunningham RG3 comparison is just lazy.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhenne7 View Post
    Ross is not a problem on this team. He is the least of our problems. He wants to win as much as you and me, leave the poor guy alone
    Leave the "poor" guy alone? HAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol at Dilfer > Flacco.

Marshall is elite, I'm not sure many here ever said he wasn't but he is a goddamn head case and needed to go, so did, OcostinkO and Davis. All of them for there specific reasons, all had to do with character and the lack of it.

Joe Philbin came in here and interviewed and if you believe all the reports, even the ones not associated directly out of the Dolphins front office, they say Joe was the most organized HC candidate ever seen. Corporate like efficiency in that regard so don't think for one minute Joe Philibin didn't know exactly what it would entail signing up for the Dolphins Coaching job. He presented a road map to the front office of where he saw the team on the type of players he needed. He also provided a path to get there with a time line, I can guarantee you it wasn't a 1 year transition. I can also guarantee you he didn't say he needed 3 or 4 either, he might have said championship in 3 to 4 but he damn sure didn't say transition would take that long.

Joe Philibin has a vision of where this club should head and his vision in better than any I have seen since Shula. Ireland is working from that map, if Ryan Tannehill becomes a franchise QB like a Flacco, Big Ben etc...everone will jumping for joy, if he becomes the next Manning, Rogers or Brady people will be passing out from fever. Ireland then becomes a genius and moves along with building a team who contends for years.

Tannehill sinks and the whole mess including Ireland, the coaching staff and more than likely Tannehill gets flushed out the door. Hater or homer it is a win win situation for either camp. You either believe it will all be OK resting on Tannehill and he saves the Dolphins or you believe the house gets cleaned and they get a competent replacement in to do the job.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southern Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    @califin - Like I said in my previous post, I want to see what Tannehill can do with some weapons. I just wish he did the small things. Like pump fakes and and looking off his #1 target after the snap. Our longest passing play of the year is 39 yards... Brandon Weeden has a 72 yard pass, 62 yard pass, and a 54 yard pass this season...
    You sir are incorrect. Tannehill hit Brian Hartline in stride in Arizona on an 80 Yard touchdown throw and catch.
    Last edited by IHATETHEJETS; 12-05-2012 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Incorrect spelling of Tannehill
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Mark my words, I'll get mine

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATETHEJETS View Post
    You sir are incorrect. Tannehill hit Brian Hartline in stride in Arizona on an 80 Yard touchdown throw and catch.
    Maybe my avatar will spark his memory on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
    Writing good things about Zach Thomas is like writing good things about Jesus. I could write, but really every one knows.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    @califin - Like I said in my previous post, I want to see what Tannehill can do with some weapons. I just wish he did the small things. Like pump fakes and and looking off his #1 target after the snap. Our longest passing play of the year is 39 yards... Brandon Weeden has a 72 yard pass, 62 yard pass, and a 54 yard pass this season...
    Watch the games pal. You just discredted yourself worse than you have previously. Our longest pass play was FAR longer than 39 yards and I dont need to tell you which one it is. Would you like to fail some more?
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

7. -57
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Troy Aikman was 1-15 his rokie year. Then he was a world champ. Just give me Bowe, Eifert, Fauria, Swope, and a couple more zb OL and get on with it
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Starting to hear voices

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was waiting to hear about how we "love mediocrity".
    JMB
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Virtual Executive Assistant to the GM

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oviedo Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins7273 View Post
    The usual homer suspects are the ones in here voting down this thread. Not surprised.
    Dolphins7273 I Totally agree, it is amazing that someone can't voice their frustration with the team and put it out there what they believe without being ridiculed.
    Do I agree with everything that was stated NO do I believe he has the right to post it ABSOLUTLEY!!! That is what makes Finheaven great !!!!

I have been a member for 10 yrs and I have read/ viewed THOUSANDS of posts yet comment little. Why? Unless it is really something I believe is outlandish, just plain wrong or find Interesting I will comment. However I try to do that in a friendly way because we are ALL Dolphin fans here entitled to an opinion.

I very rarely BASH people for what they believe in the forums, unless it is a Jet or Bills Troll who is just here to talk smack (Those folks I do not mind correcting). I think some of the folks that use this forum for nothing better than to demonize other Dolphin Fans opinions should take the forum for what it is,( a venting forum with other fans), rather than their attempt to be a “one line wonders poster” with their snide and more often rude remarks to other DolFans for voicing their views. Sometimes with no corresponding facts, just “You should be banned for your post” opinions. Get real !

To my knowledge, there are no POSTERS to these forums that have NFL Personnel Management/ Front Office experience to which makes their Posts more knowledgeable than someone else’s view. If you are please identify yourselves as such and provide your credentials. Maybe we can get you a job in the Dolphin Front Office.

We are all Fans of the Dolphins,(Myself for 40 years) and all want them to win and become frustrated when we do not get to enjoy the investment of our time and yes money on the team. We can sit here and constructively disagree on what each other thinks is in the best interest of the team, the issueI have is we bludgeon ourselves and nothing gets resolved because the Front Office people are not reading our Posts. We all know they should !

I enjoy reading the Posts and will from time to time offer my views as I have in the past.
    Go Dolphins !!
    dphins51

2nd and inches "Throw the Ball !!!!"
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tananhasabush, I'm sure you'll be objecive with that name. Hater, plain and simple. Shouldn't you be humping Andrew Lucks' leg? By the way he isn't like Steve Young at all. He's more like Elway.
    Quote Quote