Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Barry Jackson: Early peek at Dolphins' options in 2013 draft

1. -11
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if it's left guard warmack and cooper trump everyone else for me...that barr kid for ucla the more i look the more interesting he becomes...

kiper needs to get off the pain pills alec ogletree is not worthy of a top 10 prospect grade...not when the guys tackling form is so poor...tackles everything high...can really tell that kids new to the position...reminds me of a safety playing lb when i watch him

eiferts gonna help someone from the jump...more physical and better in line than fleener was as a prospect more willing to fight for the ball also...and gives you that flex out and boundary mismatch on the outside...nice looking seam te there
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hoops, weren't you big on Hawthorne out of Illinois?
    Quote Quote  

3. -13

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j-off-her-doll View Post
    Hoops, weren't you big on Hawthorne out of Illinois?
    yes i like him...i like his size i like his special teams ability and i really like his feet and how fluid he looks in his pedal...i think he's underrated...a target in the 3rd round
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    yes i like him...i like his size i like his special teams ability and i really like his feet and how fluid he looks in his pedal...i think he's underrated...a target in the 3rd round
    From what I've seen, he looks like a really good athlete. Agreed. I brought it up, though, because Patton really did him dirty. Pretty high-end competition for that kind of performance from Patton.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    pattons a nice prospect i think he's a 4.5 guy probably i'm watchin his san jose st tape well i've finished the first half not shown much yet...at times he strikes me as a little raw...
    Quote Quote  

6. -16

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    From what I've seen, he looks like a really good athlete. Agreed. I brought it up, though, because Patton really did him dirty. Pretty high-end competition for that kind of performance from Patton.
    i'll tell you who i think is overrated...his teammate buchanon...hawthornes the best looking pro prospect on that d...
    Quote Quote  

7. -17

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i wanna know why ariz st dt will sutton isn't getting more love...put on his tape...he's an assassine on the inside...the guy kills blocking schemes and wrecks offensive gameplans by himself...
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sutton will get plenty of recognition if he declares early. I think the biggest factor that leads to him being underrated is that he's undersized. There's no question he's one of the best defensive players in college football.

Hawthorne has been the most underrated DB in the Big-10 for a couple of years. Complete corner who can tackle. Anyone that didn't see that 15 tackle performance he had against Wisconsin last year needs to watch it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Looks like a 4.45 guy to me. He gets separation, he makes YAC, and he can beat his man deep. Kind of reminds me of R. Wayne.
    Don't know about 4.45, he looks fast, plays fast but he's also not facing elite competition every week so he may look faster than he is cause the DBs are a little slower than bigger conferences. I'm guess low 4.5's for Patton. Bucky Brooks also compared Patton to Reggie Wayne which is high praise. Reggie came out of Miami as a very polished route runner with incredible hands. He timed much faster at the combine than I thought he would too, I think he ran 4.42 or something like that.

Early in the season I thought Patton could last till the third, he may be mid to late 2nd round now but if he shows out at the Senior Bowl he could move up to early 2nd round. Very productive player. 183 receptions, 2594 yards, 24 TDs in two seasons is impressive any way you look at it.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yeah that's the thing with sutton...i'm not sure he's more than 6 ft and 285 lbs...i know one thing though navy better hope like hell that he's not healthy come that bowl game or he's gonna destroy them...if there's a better interior pass rusher from a consistency stand point in college football than will sutton i haven't seen him...i've seen like 6 games now and i'm not kidding i don't recall seeing one where he had less than 2 tackles for loss and 1.5 sacks...and the qb hits on top of it all...that guys an animal
    Quote Quote