Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ocho on first take blew up!

1. -41
    Tie your shoes, god damn it.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Can't trade Ocho and a 6th for Reggie Bush. Sorry, Chad. Also, Amaya can play special teams. The only thing Ochostinko played was Fifa.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I love debate and I like Steven A,I liked him on radio interviews etc and even better on TV...one of the best debaters there is.Skip I like him on the other side of Steven A but skip can get annoying and I hardly ever agree with him.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How ever you guys want to spin this, Chad has a reputation amongst players around the league (the players like him), so him mouthing off about us in this sort of way to the media makes us look very bad, whether Chad is right or wrong.

IMO there's a difference since he hit his wife and what ever the guy did, guessing he's talking about Amaya, isn't even close to as bad as what Chad did. I can't believe he's actually comparing the two. But still, Chad talking this stuff is bad PR for us.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What are these other problems Chad has had in the NFL? He was never arrested while in the NFL before his stint with the Dolphins. People making things up again.

Edit: that being said, I can't stand the "BUT ITS NOT FAIR" blame game when you do something wrong. Just because someone else gets a different break than you does not mean you didn't deserve the punishment. It's simple. DONT DO SOMETHING THAT WILL GIVE THEM AN EXCUSE TO CUT YOU. It's that freakin simple, Chad.
    Last edited by CANDolphan; 12-05-2012 at 02:39 PM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by finfantrigg View Post
    i do, you can't tell me you wouldn't rather have ocho over anybody other then hartline on the outside. I'm sorry but he can still ball, philben has been questionable this year at best running this team, and no one can tell me different.
    Well thats because youre clueless. You will remain clueless because you watch shows like First Take, Around the Horn, and PTI. You get your information from others who have no clue and likely buy jerseys.

Some of you will just never get it. Chad Johnson simply isnt any good at football anymore. Period. Thats why he was cut. The arrest was simply an incident that made the decision to move on easier.

How many catches did Chad Johnson have with Tom Brady as his QB last year? How many catches does Chad have this season? How many teams were lining up to sign him when we cut him? Are you suggesting there arent other teams that need WRs other than the Phins? There are. Its just none of them have a spot for Chad Johnson because there are better players who arent in the league either.

Barely 20 posts and you start a thread about Chad Johnson. Get real.

Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/

and i say it's tom brady with better legs...he reads the field presnap like tom brady...reminds me so much of him although tannehills ahead of bradys development in year 2 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Well I'll be damned. WV was right again and called this weeks in advance and everyone gets mad at him.

SHOCKER

Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    How ever you guys want to spin this, Chad has a reputation amongst players around the league (the players like him), so him mouthing off about us in this sort of way to the media makes us look very bad, whether Chad is right or wrong.

IMO there's a difference since he hit his wife and what ever the guy did, guessing he's talking about Amaya, isn't even close to as bad as what Chad did. I can't believe he's actually comparing the two. But still, Chad talking this stuff is bad PR for us.
    So because we let Chad go for a good reason and he's talking about in public hurts Miami ???

Pure non sense.

On top of that Chad said nothing bad about Miami / Philbin,you really should watch the video before responding.
    Last edited by Phindog; 12-05-2012 at 04:25 PM.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    So because we let Chad go for a good reason and he's talking about in public hurts Miami ???

Pure non sense.

On top of that Chad sad nothing bad about Miami / Philbin,you really should watch the video before responding.
    I did watch the video and it is still bad PR for the Dolphins. You don't see former players going to a national audience talking about Packers'/Patriots management not giving them equal treatment.

But hey, keep them homer glasses on kid.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I did watch the video and it is still bad PR for the Dolphins. You don't see former players going to a national audience talking about Packers'/Patriots management not giving them equal treatment.

In that same interview Chad essentially bad mouthed the Patriots for inhibiting his personality, and thus, his play.

In any case, you don't often see ex packer players badmouthing them because they don't have these kinds of players in the first place.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo

It's not the best time for ocho to go on national tv pouting about his domestic violence crime in the wake of one of the worst cases of domestic violence associated with the nfl. Not sure who is agent is or if he even has one but very poor timing for this nonsense. Keep digging your hole #85, you are still #1 class clown.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My concern is that Ocho is washed up yet JI signed him. Even though he was supposedly the best WR qe had in camp.
    Quote Quote