Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Ocho on first take blew up!

1. -51
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tureo View Post
    My concern is that Ocho is washed up yet JI signed him. Even though he was supposedly the best WR qe had in camp.
    Plenty of guys get signed in the offseason that have a small chance at the roster; nothing wrong with taking a look.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    My head's on Fire!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Panhandle, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This tells me clearly Chad is not humbled and saying those words for the camera. If has realized his actions caused his release he wouldn't still be so upset over "why Joe" released him and mad at why Amaya hasn't been cut. I don't care wrong or right you are not humbled if you are calling someone's elses actions out and crying about it.
    Dick Butkus: "I wouldn't ever set out to hurt anyone deliberately unless it was, you know, important like a league game or something."
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by everardteach View Post
    This tells me clearly Chad is not humbled and saying those words for the camera. If has realized his actions caused his release he wouldn't still be so upset over "why Joe" released him and mad at why Amaya hasn't been cut. I don't care wrong or right you are not humbled if you are calling someone's elses actions out and crying about it.
    Bingo!
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Avoid the 'Noid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    I did watch the video and it is still bad PR for the Dolphins. You don't see former players going to a national audience talking about Packers'/Patriots management not giving them equal treatment.

But hey, keep them homer glasses on kid.
    You also don't go on National TV and point to another player to make your point. That is foul on so many levels. Its juvenile at best. So other football players in MIA watch out, don't get in trouble and stick with the team. Because you will be used as a example by Nacho Stinko.

Sadly, people like you will always fault the FO in whatever situation YOU think looks bad. The franchise did nothing wrong letting Nacho walk.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by everardteach View Post
    Whats sad is there is some signs (not alot) of him not being humbled.It why he's still does not have a NFL uniform.Plaxico should have been signed sooner IMO but if Chad doesnt get signed in the next 6 months...he's toast.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Avoid the 'Noid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfantrigg View Post
    idk if anyone caught this but he sounded pissed, and had a good point. He said the cameras weren't on, some guy just got arrested for the dolphins ( can't think of who) and he his still on the team. my first time getting in trouble with the team and I'm cut. but he gets arrested and still on the team, all because the cameras were one. Stephan A then asked, what was philben trying to show. and he said, idk what he was doing and i don't care what he's doing that chat is over. oh the guy was ameu or whatever. he's still blowing up now, you guys should try and find the video when it post on youtube or something, its pretty crazy.
    Let me say first, I can't believe you are starting a thread.

Now for the substance of this debate. At no time did I see NachoStinko get mad. I did see him put Skip Baseless in his place a few times. I did see a guy trying to get his POV out. But I didn't see him 'blowing up' 'pissed'. This is all your bias. You see what you want in that interview.

Nacho dug his own grave. He made his bed. He is wallowing in his own purgatory. Do you get the point?

Really wish the staff here would set up some standards. This poster is typical of the downhill trend here.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    Whats sad is there is some signs (not alot) of him not being humbled.It why he's still does not have a NFL uniform.Plaxico should have been signed sooner IMO but if Chad doesnt get signed in the next 6 months...he's toast.
    Plaxico inability to get seperation and keep his legs are what hurt him. And when the Steelers find someone better, Plaxico will be back on ESPN where he belongs.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Just a Dolphins Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    they must of had about 14 people watching that show...
    That show and bspn suck
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Bleed Aqua

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    LOL....I dont see any mixed messages at all...It's called running a tight ship...like it or not some successful coaches use this method and it works..The Thomas / Reggie thing has more or to do with Reggie isn't a second year player and the message he sent to Reggie will stick in any RB's head when they are the number one.Reggie is the # 1 and (Thomas # 2/second year player) it really isnt that hard to figure out.
    yeah, Benching Reggie when he fumbles and not benching DT when he fumbles isnt a mixed message. How do you put your best players on D on the bench when your trying to win a crucial game or when your trying to just be plain competative in this league??? If you want to have a chance in this game you have to play your best players... period. You dont see the Ravens benching Sugg's or Lewis, you dont see san fran benching Patrick Willis, you dont see the Texans benching Watt... do I need to go on???

We ll the finz were up, but then they let me down... again
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I did watch the video and it is still bad PR for the Dolphins. You don't see former players going to a national audience talking about Packers'/Patriots management not giving them equal treatment.

Um no its not bad PR kid,it's good PR for the team we are soon to be.........kid!
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hawaii
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Dolphins Brand is Clearly Tarnished. The Two Best Examples of how Ownership/GM are Bush League. Unable to Sign Coach Harbaugh, and Unable to even be in the Running for Peyton Manning this Off Season. The Top Guys Don't want to come here anymore Dude.
    Quote Quote