Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Ocho on first take blew up!

1. -61
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinasota View Post
    yeah, Benching Reggie when he fumbles and not benching DT when he fumbles isnt a mixed message. How do you put your best players on D on the bench when your trying to win a crucial game or when your trying to just be plain competative in this league??? If you want to have a chance in this game you have to play your best players... period. You dont see the Ravens benching Sugg's or Lewis, you dont see san fran benching Patrick Willis, you dont see the Texans benching Watt... do I need to go on???
    Well in a sense you are right,Reggie first said he understood the benching then later said he didn't. Now there is a mixed message.

As far as the Ocho mixed message...its pretty clear to me on Philbins stance...and you obviously dont like it but thats just your opinion.

Philbins message = his way or the highway
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Cutler Sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Pepperwood View Post
    The Dolphins Brand is Clearly Tarnished. The Two Best Examples of how Ownership/GM are Bush League. Unable to Sign Coach Harbaugh, and Unable to even be in the Running for Peyton Manning this Off Season. The Top Guys Don't want to come here anymore Dude.
    Denver didn't win manning's heart, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ did. No team could've matched that.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man the more I think about it I just don't see Philbin's logic here. He is not consistant in the image he is portraying. He cuts one guy for lets face it, personality issues, cuts another for getting in trouble, keeps one that gets in trouble, benches Reggie when he fumbles once but not Thomas when he fumbles, and sits our best players on the team during a crucial game and calls it a breather to keep em fresh... man I loved this guy when he got here but I just can't understand this? He is sending all kinds of mixed messages and I really wonder how the players truly feel about him so far. I hate to say it but Chad's being mad about this is justified... if this other guy is still on the team that is
    big difference in getting arrested for a DUI and getting arrested for beating your wife.... if you don't see the diffrence then maybe you need to be checked out.
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Melrose, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The only people more delusional than Chad Johnson are the contingent of Dolphins fans who, before the season, were convinced that Chad was going to be the answer to this team's woeful receiving corps.
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The only people more delusional than Chad Johnson are the contingent of Dolphins fans who, before the season, were convinced that Chad was going to be the answer to this team's woeful receiving corps.
    Sad but true........
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    That's the truth, truth.
    Dolfan4life!

Quote Quote  

7. -67
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daphne, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    If the arrest wasn't that big of a deal. Why isn't he playing in the nfl right now?
    It wasn't just the arrest... if we didn't hold on to him and NO one else picked him up for a look after us it pretty much says he can't play effectively anymore.

I hope for his sake he moves on.
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Lets get those balls deep!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    the world
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man the more I think about it I just don't see Philbin's logic here. He is not consistant in the image he is portraying. He cuts one guy for lets face it, personality issues, cuts another for getting in trouble, keeps one that gets in trouble, benches Reggie when he fumbles once but not Thomas when he fumbles, and sits our best players on the team during a crucial game and calls it a breather to keep em fresh... man I loved this guy when he got here but I just can't understand this? He is sending all kinds of mixed messages and I really wonder how the players truly feel about him so far. I hate to say it but Chad's being mad about this is justified... if this other guy is still on the team that is
    you cant look at just the obvious signs. Yeah they were both arrested and he got cut and the other guy didn't, but there is so much more involved in any players overall assessment. You dont know how they are practicing, their attitude in the locker room or in meetings. Seems like Chad was talking alot but not much more.
    "hey atleast I'm housebroken!"
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    How ever you guys want to spin this, Chad has a reputation amongst players around the league (the players like him), so him mouthing off about us in this sort of way to the media makes us look very bad, whether Chad is right or wrong.

IMO there's a difference since he hit his wife and what ever the guy did, guessing he's talking about Amaya, isn't even close to as bad as what Chad did. I can't believe he's actually comparing the two. But still, Chad talking this stuff is bad PR for us.
    I absolutely don't think it would be possible for me to disagree more. This is GREAT PR for the fins. Chad's whinning does two things:
    1. It tells the other divas that Miami is not going to have you so don't even try selling your overrated wears down here.
    2. It tells other players that want to play football rather than be a part of a daily soap opera, that if they come to Miami they won't have to put up with all the drama queens. We are running a professional organzation, not a freaking daycare. Come to Miami, a team on the rise, with a different culture, that is worried more about getting better, than making headlines.
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    WVDolphan.. your officially a douche... 26th post
    Quote Quote