Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm suing a mexican

Hybrid View

1. -1
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

I'm suing a mexican

It's that time of year again where the Dovahkiin family gets all festive and decorates the best house and yard in the gated community with holiday cheer. Usually the wife and I decorate ourselves but this year we got a bit of a late start so we decided to hire some people to do it for us. We hired these three mexicans that we seen outside in the Home Depot parking lot while we were there over the weekend picking out a new marble counter for our laundry room. They were looking for work probably because they're here illegally and can't apply for a job through the proper avenues. I'm a nice guy so I gave them a chance. These guys came over yesterday and started tacking on the decorations. They started early in the morning as I was leaving for work. I came home for lunch to check on their progress. They had done a pretty good job so far and I decided to invite them around back to our patio for a Presidente and grilled cheese sandwiches that my wife had made. After that I headed back to work for a couple of hours but cut my day short because I was excited to see how far they had gotten in the afternoon hours. The wife and I were outside standing in our circular driveway when one of the mexicans was on the roof hanging white christmas lights. He got tangled up in the lights and stumbled off the roof into my bushes. I ran over to check on him and he was muttering something in spanish. His illegal friends came over as well and they were jabbering something to him in spanish as well. I couldn't understand what they were blabbering about but I figured they were talking about how they had hit the jackpot by falling off of some rich man's house and were planning to sue. I put an end to that when I told him that he had been drinking and shouldn't have been drunk on the roof. They began to argue with me and I told them that I was going to sue that moaning mexican for being drunk on my roof. I don't think they were smart enough to hold a legal verbal battle with myself so they just started looking around quietly. That mexican that fell off of the roof began to get up slowly so I pulled out my money clip and gave they what we agreed on. They still weren't happy but I didn't care. I'm a man of my word and I settled up. Anyhoo, I told them to adios off of my property before I called my lawyer colleague who took care of those deportation issues that my Apple contractor colleague had when he got me that iPhone 5 several weeks before it was available to the public.

Sent From My iPhone 5
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pimpin' ain't easy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    outside the beltway
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    It's that time of year again where the Dovahkiin family gets all festive and decorates the best house and yard in the gated community with holiday cheer. Usually the wife and I decorate ourselves but this year we got a bit of a late start so we decided to hire some people to do it for us. We hired these three mexicans that we seen outside in the Home Depot parking lot while we were there over the weekend picking out a new marble counter for our laundry room. They were looking for work probably because they're here illegally and can't apply for a job through the proper avenues. I'm a nice guy so I gave them a chance. These guys came over yesterday and started tacking on the decorations. They started early in the morning as I was leaving for work. I came home for lunch to check on their progress. They had done a pretty good job so far and I decided to invite them around back to our patio for a Presidente and grilled cheese sandwiches that my wife had made. After that I headed back to work for a couple of hours but cut my day short because I was excited to see how far they had gotten in the afternoon hours. The wife and I were outside standing in our circular driveway when one of the mexicans was on the roof hanging white christmas lights. He got tangled up in the lights and stumbled off the roof into my bushes. I ran over to check on him and he was muttering something in spanish. His illegal friends came over as well and they were jabbering something to him in spanish as well. I couldn't understand what they were blabbering about but I figured they were talking about how they had hit the jackpot by falling off of some rich man's house and were planning to sue. I put an end to that when I told him that he had been drinking and shouldn't have been drunk on the roof. They began to argue with me and I told them that I was going to sue that moaning mexican for being drunk on my roof. I don't think they were smart enough to hold a legal verbal battle with myself so they just started looking around quietly. That mexican that fell off of the roof began to get up slowly so I pulled out my money clip and gave they what we agreed on. They still weren't happy but I didn't care. I'm a man of my word and I settled up. Anyhoo, I told them to adios off of my property before I called my lawyer colleague who took care of those deportation issues that my Apple contractor colleague had when he got me that iPhone 5 several weeks before it was available to the public.

Sent From My iPhone 5
    Priceless!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post

Sent From My iPhone 5
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quick thinking. Unfortunately with Obama in office and the mexican undoubtedly being an illegal, he has more rights than you do.
    Last edited by LordPicklewagon; 12-05-2012 at 07:34 PM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Touchdown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DeFuniak Springs Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    That's the holiday spirit!

Just win Phin baby!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

I just shot beer out of my nose.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That was great.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Dovah, Im glad you caught on to their Mexican schemes before they had a chance to get at you. Its sad that you cant hire anyone these days and expect a honest day's work.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Just say yes! Ron Paul 2012

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Dovah, Im glad you caught on to their Mexican schemes before they had a chance to get at you. Its sad that you cant hire anyone these days and expect a honest day's work.
    That is where you are wrong... Dova got fooled by the lazy Mexican You see, these folks down south are very clever. They had planned out the fall to get off work early. When your kind wife made them lunch, they were offended you didn't offer them a place to sleep... they like to take naps after lunch fr some reason...

But because they didn't get what they expected, they planned the fall, and seemingly threatened you with a lawsuit that would surely spoil your day. Luckily, Dova was smart enough to avoid the conflict altogether by threatening a counter lawsuit, one that is not just a ploy, that would end in more than just deportation. What a wise man Dova is!
    I just want to win.
    Quote Quote