Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How many starting qbs would you take over tannehill?

1. -41
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Im done LOL

Im done LOL
    Last edited by rob19; 12-06-2012 at 08:01 AM. Reason: double post
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=DolfanDuBbZ~;1064520008]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmarino110 View Post

Your all over the place. You have your gripes with the pick and the FO.

As for Tannehill. Considering most people around the league had a consensus that he was gonna sit at last 2 years and learn. That would be a nice starting point.

Your post ventures off to so many area's. This thread isn't about Ireland or the FO. Its about Tannehill. And your earlier comments summed you up. TIP? Since your a new young fan, join GB or NE or whomever since 12 years has been too much for you to handle.
    Im 30 and have been watching this team since I was old enough to watch football...no matter how much I want to turn the games off I cant...

And the thread was not about tannehill...it was about what level did you think he was compared to other QBs in the league...If you wanted to win right now who would you pick over him...i picked 15 over him, specifically because I would prefer to win every game vs going under 500 like we are going to do again this year...
    Quote Originally Posted by dade View Post
    What a thread!! Do me a favor, don't call yourself a dolphins fan please. It's just crazy how some of the things you guys say. We have the most promising qb since 13 and you're gonna make a thread like this, it's just disrespectful. I know that this a "fan site" and your entitled blah blah, but do you think for one second that the fins staff and all is thinking like "who would weblike to have besides t-hill our #8 pick". Just a dumb thread in my opinion. Focus on what you have now!!! Make this thread in 3 years if he sucks, as of right now, the only reason I open this thread was to say this. I didn't bother reading none of it
    in case you forgot, a lot of us thought henne was the most promising QB since marino when he won us that jets game hitting ginn in stride...and truthfully, tannehill hasnt hit one of those plays yet...just saying...

Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Enjoy having your memory while you still can. I hear it gets dicey once humans age.
    That's what life is about, isn't it? great memories. I do have great memories from those 2 playoff runs, hopefully some day we win 2 more games but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy those rides. The NE game is one of the best games I ever attended and I will always have those great memories.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The jets fans remind me of a virgin with, in reality a few cases of blue balls, constantly reliving, with a smear of Vaseline in hand, what might have happened if only they could have actually even once closed the deal (although as they say, "through the rear view mirror objects always appear closer than than they really were.")

geno and idzik have done the impossible: make jets fans wish the tanny/sanchez days were here again > Darksider, Jetnation

Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That is a poor comparison coming from the guy voted on the site "most likely to be a virgin in his 30s".
    Quote Quote