Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Syria loads chemical weapons into bombs; military awaits Assad's order......

1. -21
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When Bush made the claim that there were WMDs in Iraq, I didn't believe it, but gave the benefit of the doubt and waited to see. I'll do the same here. I'd recommend everyone else do the same, as well. You're gonna feel dumb if you're railing on Obama and it turns out Assad actually has them...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    When Bush made the claim that there were WMDs in Iraq, I didn't believe it, but gave the benefit of the doubt and waited to see. I'll do the same here. I'd recommend everyone else do the same, as well. You're gonna feel dumb if you're railing on Obama and it turns out Assad actually has them...

Syria does have them and always had. They've never used them especially in the last 2 years of the civil war. The comparison is Obama and company using the same old pre-emptive war, WMD excuse as Bush did. Hyping up the threat to get us into another war. Especially with all that fiscal cliff and debt talks going on do we really need another war at this time???

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I am so sick though that we have to always get involved with military action. It seems that we always are ready to bomb anybody with anything but we can't ratify a treaty to advance the rights of disabled people globally with a law we have created. It is absurd.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Syria does have them and always had. They've never used them especially in the last 2 years of the civil war. The comparison is Obama and company using the same old pre-emptive war, WMD excuse as Bush did. Hyping up the threat to get us into another war. Especially with all that fiscal cliff and debt talks going on do we really need another war at this time???
    According to Keynesian theory, that's exactly what we need to avoid the "fiscal cliff".

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQ2aKgXafw
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [youtube]dlkLVejR2Vw#![/youtube]
    Quote Quote