Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coaches Film: Breaking down the key plays and trends of Dolphins loss to Patriots

1. -11
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foozool13 View Post
    Brady may have missed 1 wide open play to Hernandez. You think Brady would miss all 4 of those throws, let alone miss a wide open WR TWICE? You have lost your mind. Brady has made waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more throws than he has missed. Brady has 3 Superbowl Rings. Brady has 10 division titles. Brady has an undefeated regular season under his belt. I can keep going but I think you get my point.

Tom Brady has earned the right to miss a couple throws. Hell he has even earned the right to cost his team a game here or there, but there is no doubt he is a franchise QB.

Your argument is invalid.

I didnt say Tannehill is NOT a franchise QB or he cant be. I just said he needs to make WIDE OPEN plays and that the jury is still out on him. If you think he is the franchise QB we have been waiting for with what you have seen this season, then your standards are low for a franchise QB.
    Thats the point according to you as a "Franchise QB" he shouldn't miss any! Also, for the record he missed "two" everything else you've written is trying to amend your point after the fact. Like I said fans/opinion givers can't be consistant but the expect a rookie Qb to be a Franchise Qb right away!
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    I hate everyone else in the AFC East

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah Brady has earned the right but he sure didn't his first year starting. two of my best friends are Pats fans, when he first got started he missed tons of stuff but his defense saved him time and again. You have to give Tannehill sometime to earn it. Jesus without the last five minutes of the Colts game Luck would have had three bad games in a row. He threw 7 ints in 3 games. He saved himself with Detroit letting him off the hook. I wish Tanny would have done the same for us but he didn't, this week. Last week he did do it. Give him time.
    Let's go Miami!!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadi-Phin View Post
    Yeah Brady has earned the right but he sure didn't his first year starting. two of my best friends are Pats fans, when he first got started he missed tons of stuff but his defense saved him time and again. You have to give Tannehill sometime to earn it. Jesus without the last five minutes of the Colts game Luck would have had three bad games in a row. He threw 7 ints in 3 games. He saved himself with Detroit letting him off the hook. I wish Tanny would have done the same for us but he didn't, this week. Last week he did do it. Give him time.
    Brady did not come into his own until the 03 season. His 4th season in the league and his 2nd SB appearance. So like many people say, you need at least 4 yrs to gauge a QB. Because they are either slowly ascending to be great or started like gangbusters but slowly declining like Vince young. Anyone can have a bad or great rookie season it's the future that matters.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Go get me a juice box!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foozool13 View Post
    Brady may have missed 1 wide open play to Hernandez. You think Brady would miss all 4 of those throws, let alone miss a wide open WR TWICE? You have lost your mind. Brady has made waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more throws than he has missed. Brady has 3 Superbowl Rings. Brady has 10 division titles. Brady has an undefeated regular season under his belt. I can keep going but I think you get my point.

Tom Brady has earned the right to miss a couple throws. Hell he has even earned the right to cost his team a game here or there, but there is no doubt he is a franchise QB.

Your argument is invalid.

I didnt say Tannehill is NOT a franchise QB or he cant be. I just said he needs to make WIDE OPEN plays and that the jury is still out on him. If you think he is the franchise QB we have been waiting for with what you have seen this season, then your standards are low for a franchise QB.
    AMEN.

I love these clowns who try to exonerate Tanny because somebody with a bonafied resume made the same mistake. It's such a naive 1-to-1 comparison given that guys like Brady have proven nobody needs to worry about them missing a few passes here and there.

That kind of trust/faith is earned, not given.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, Ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enigmatics View Post
    AMEN.

I love these clowns who try to exonerate Tanny because somebody with a bonafied resume made the same mistake. It's such a naive 1-to-1 comparison given that guys like Brady have proven nobody needs to worry about them missing a few passes here and there.

That kind of trust/faith is earned, not given.

You mean Ryan "Errant Throw" Tannehill has not "earned" your trust?
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ugh. We had the game won and Tannehill pissed it away.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ANUFan View Post
    If thats the case why didn't Brady make those "Franchise QB" throws in the game? Unless by your example he isn't a Franchise QB? Also, in previous games when Tanne made those kinda throws what was he then?

We're quick to label Tanne as inconsistent yet we as fans/posters go back and forth all the time, you should read a game day thread!!!
    Dude...he missed one throw. Tannehill was high and behind all day.
    Quote Quote