http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...2&d-447263-n=1

was just checking out some stats on NFL.com and glooming&dooming about reggie bush not breaking 1000 yds and definitely not "leading the NFL in rushing" when i noticed something pretty interesting...

every runningback with over 500 yards had at least 16.5ish carries per game at the minimum, most closer to 20-21 carries a game.

only reggie bush and cj spiller average about 11 per game. that's not to say I haven't seen reggie's appauling runs-for-losses this season, they stick out every game, but the guy does have 750 yards averaging just 11-12 a game. you have to admit another 9 carries a game x however many games would put him up there with some of the other guys. even inspite of being a little banged up and being benched...

do i consider him a top 5 back? no. but i don't see how we can let someone in their prime with his playmaking ability walk unless he wants some kind of HUGE contract. i'm just not ready to put the reigns in the hands of daniel thomas and lamar miller. i would be stoked if we didnt have a huge hole at RB, and if we didnt need to address the position at all next year. keep thomas, miller, thigpen, and bush for another year. =] thanks

edit: also anyone else notice RG3 is on pace for 1000 yards with a 6-7ypc average??? pretty sick, didnt realize peterson is already at 1450 yards with 8 TDs,.... holy cow arian foster has 13 TDs?! and congrats to new england on ridley, dude is the real deal... =/