Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keep you heads up phins fans lets remember we are 2 missed FG's from 7-5

1. -21
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Really, when you sit down and think about it, we are only 7 losses away from 12-0.
    Classic line.

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Odessa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You are also missed FGs against SL and a questionable call vs. Sea away from being 3-9. You earned 5-7, all that really matters fro you guys is rebuilding Tannehill's confidence going into the offseason and your year will be successful.
    What's up with you and all these positive, supportive posts???
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Ramblin' Man

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Houma, LA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You are also missed FGs against SL and a questionable call vs. Sea away from being 3-9. You earned 5-7, all that really matters fro you guys is rebuilding Tannehill's confidence going into the offseason and your year will be successful.
    If we missed the field goal against SL we go to overtime. If we make the two against Jets/Cards we win. And the 'questionable call' against Seattle was at least correct according to the rule book, unlike many of the BS calls that we've gotten against us. I don't like the rule, but it was correct.

But for the most part I agree with you.

We've competed very closely in all our games except the Texans and Titans. Texans game is somewhat understandable, and not nearly as bad of a beatdown as most people think it was. Titans game was straight up a fiasco and inexcusable. And was a beatdown! Not scoring an offensive TD in the Bills game is shameful.
    If you ever want to see a rainbow, you've got to stand a little rain.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    As ridiculous as the premise of this thread is, I eagerly await watching Dan Carpenter get his walking papers.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-Omenon View Post
    If we missed the field goal against SL we go to overtime. If we make the two against Jets/Cards we win. And the 'questionable call' against Seattle was at least correct according to the rule book, unlike many of the BS calls that we've gotten against us. I don't like the rule, but it was correct.

But for the most part I agree with you.

We've competed very closely in all our games except the Texans and Titans. Texans game is somewhat understandable, and not nearly as bad of a beatdown as most people think it was. Titans game was straight up a fiasco and inexcusable. And was a beatdown! Not scoring an offensive TD in the Bills game is shameful.
    The SL K has missed 4 kicsk all year I believe and 3 came against you.

against us you got the benefot of a ton of alls that even got the game to OT

The Sea call was not a good one.

Either way you are 5-7.

Quote Originally Posted by finjim View Post
    What's up with you and all these positive, supportive posts???

I always try to be honest, there are time we engage in some trask talk but and it may seem like I am picking on Miami but outside of those threads I try to be as honest as possible. when you were 4-3 I said you shouldn't get ahead of yourselves w/ the playoff talk and at 5-7 I don't think the sky is falling.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A loser's season is not complete until this thread comes up. Every losing team gets this "if only" thread at some point.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai View Post
    A loser's season is not complete until this thread comes up. Every losing team gets this "if only" thread at some point.
    got that right.....especially ones where it completely ignores any semblance of logic
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Ramblin' Man

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Houma, LA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The SL K has missed 4 kicsk all year I believe and 3 came against you.

against us you got the benefot of a ton of alls that even got the game to OT

The Sea call was not a good one.

Either way you are 5-7.

I always try to be honest, there are time we engage in some trask talk but and it may seem like I am picking on Miami but outside of those threads I try to be as honest as possible. when you were 4-3 I said you shouldn't get ahead of yourselves w/ the playoff talk and at 5-7 I don't think the sky is falling.

He has missed 6 all season and 3 came in that game, so what. Oh, and one of those was from 66 yards!

And we haven't got "the benefit of a ton of calls" in any game this year. The Seattle personal foul was the closest thing. It was the correct call, and after all the BS calls that have gone against us this year, I'll talk it all day long.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-Omenon View Post
    He has missed 6 all season and 3 came in that game, so what. Oh, and one of those was from 66 yards!

And we haven't got "the benefit of a ton of calls" in any game this year. The Seattle personal foul was the closest thing. It was the correct call, and after all the BS calls that have gone against us this year, I'll talk it all day long.
    sorry, he missed 2 the last 2 weeks, prior to that it was 4. he still misssed 2 makeable for him and against us you got a million calls to keep you in that game and against Sea the roughing call saved you which was a bad call. Sometimes they go for you and sometimes against you. The bottom line is you have earned 5-7(as have we).
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Life is what we make it.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta via Exit 9 - New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Haven't watched Henne a full game - but the highlights I've seen look decent...he looks lighter, quicker feet, more enthusiastic/energetic. He also has two up and coming stud WR's IMO.

Damn it, we better not lose to the Jags!

Quote Quote