Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ 49ers GAME THREAD*** Week 14

1. -11
    Go Fins!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SoFlo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    least excited ive been for fins game this season. whether we win or lose, it means nothing this week. unfortunately we r done with playoffs.
    not necessarily. but we need to win. that's all that matters. rookie qb, rookie head coach, rookie lt turned rt turned lt, those guys need to prove something. Sean smith needs to prove something.

this is a big game for many reasons
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    dude, the dolphins offense is stagnant, to compete with sf your going to have to put up over 20+ points and we struggle to put up over 14 a week.. Our defense isnt as great as it looked last week, new england just dropped many touchdown passes. SF has a great defense and a very solid offense to go with it. Just look at what they did to jets, 34-0, thats how good they are at home. im callin it like it is, 49ers are going to destroy us tomorrow and in the long run it will help us.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

seasons done for me, time to focus on the miami heat and defending our Championship title.
    Putting up 20+ on the niners would be akin to putting up 40 on the Pats or Bills. We'll be lucky if their D doesn't put up 20 on us.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallfin1 View Post
    dude, the dolphins offense is stagnant, to compete with sf your going to have to put up over 20+ points and we struggle to put up over 14 a week.. Our defense isnt as great as it looked last week, new england just dropped many touchdown passes. Sf has a great defense and a very solid offense to go with it. Just look at what they did to jets, 34-0, thats how good they are at home. Im callin it like it is, 49ers are going to destroy us tomorrow and in the long run it will help us.

---------- post added at 11:40 pm ---------- previous post was at 11:39 pm ----------

seasons done for me, time to focus on the miami heat and defending our championship title.

go thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17

Phins vs Niners gameday thread

It's finally gameday boys. I am cautiously optimistic against this team. They have a young inexperienced qb, who came out hot and has cooled a bit the past game. I think we need to keep the scrambling to a minimum. As usual front seven are going to have to play career games for this to be a close one, as our offense seems incapable of putting points on the board. I'm not scared of frank gore, we have been damn good against the run this year, I'm afraid of broken down plays that turn into significant gains.

seems to me we have struggled mightily when we shut a play down and the opposing team improvises. we seem to give up a lot of third and longs in those situations and that **** has to stop.

I don't like at all the traveling clear across the country bit, but we did so against the cardinals and nearly won... why not today.. we are 2-1 against this division... lets make it 3-1... I have a lot of niner fans where i live, I want to shut them the hell up!!! GO PHINS!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    damn... i even looked the whole first main page over... mods please delete...
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    I hate the traveling across the country, but we did it in arizona and nearly pulled off a win... we have beaten two teams in this division already. kapernick has cooled off and is more dangerous running than passing... we need to limit his scrambles...

I think we can win. of course I always think we can win, if we execute, and lately execution on offense has been a problem. HOpe we can pull it off, I have some really cocky san fran friends I'd like to banter with.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PSL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    I hate the traveling across the country, but we did it in arizona and nearly pulled off a win... we have beaten two teams in this division already. kapernick has cooled off and is more dangerous running than passing... we need to limit his scrambles...

I think we can win. of course I always think we can win, if we execute, and lately execution on offense has been a problem. HOpe we can pull it off, I have some really cocky san fran friends I'd like to banter with.
    x2. And at the very least we match up well with them on the defensive side of the ball. They are not a pass first team. They want to grind it out. When we are on our game on defense we shut that down. I wouldn't bet on a Phins win, but I won't write this game off either. Defense has to play for 4 quarters though, and the offense at least needs to take care of the football.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fininpsl View Post
    x2. And at the very least we match up well with them on the defensive side of the ball. They are not a pass first team. They want to grind it out. When we are on our game on defense we shut that down. I wouldn't bet on a Phins win, but I won't write this game off either. Defense has to play for 4 quarters though, and the offense at least needs to take care of the football.
    the offensed needs to hang on to the ball for a while. Lots of complaints about the last drive against the pats. You know why they ran over us our d was gassed from spending all 4 quarters on the field.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Stuff gore, don't let capernick scramble for 1st downs, limit v. davis = victory
    Quote Quote