Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you guys think of Terence Williams -WR Baylor?

1. -11
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    when i hear the words "gather speed" that's a big huge red flag...

i agree with the sentiments that this wr class has quality depth all thru the top 3 rounds...lots of guys who look to me like solid pros etc...i also don't see a dez bryant anywhere but i do think keenan allens tape would be a lot more impressive if he had a better qb to work with and i do think right now at least that if i had to hang my hat on one wr in this class that he'd be the one...the guy knows how to run routes he understands db leverage he's willing to go get the ball and for a big body he can separate and has burst...

i think he's an inpact pro and most importantly ready to contribute in a big way from the jump...keenan allens not raw
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    N.W. GA.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    when i hear the words "gather speed" that's a big huge red flag...

i agree with the sentiments that this wr class has quality depth all thru the top 3 rounds...lots of guys who look to me like solid pros etc...i also don't see a dez bryant anywhere but i do think keenan allens tape would be a lot more impressive if he had a better qb to work with and i do think right now at least that if i had to hang my hat on one wr in this class that he'd be the one...the guy knows how to run routes he understands db leverage he's willing to go get the ball and for a big body he can separate and has burst...

i think he's an inpact pro and most importantly ready to contribute in a big way from the jump...keenan allens not raw
    What about Keenan Allen with our 1st and Terrance Williams with one of our 2nds if he's there? How would you feel about that hoops?
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinfan33 View Post
    What about Keenan Allen with our 1st and Terrance Williams with one of our 2nds if he's there? How would you feel about that hoops?
    i'd feel like that was overkill...two big bodies with similar physical makeups...i definitely want another wr added but one that brings some different things to the table...and probably if i used the top pick on a wr not with either of my 2nd rounders...would depend on the board
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kloud_9 View Post
    yeah I prefer this guy instead..he is going to blow the roof off the combine.
    I'd bet money against Cobi having the top line 40 yard dash number that most people are expecting. Just a theory.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote