Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 122

Thread: Tannehill is a FREAKING ROOKIE

  1. -111
    MRojas4's Avatar
    The Cheese Connoisseur

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    3,963
    vCash:
    1410
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSportShop View Post
    Tannehill is the problem, not the lack of WRs. A franchise QB make the receivers BETTER, not the other way around. Who were Victor Cruz and Jordy Nelson a year ago? Nobodies that great QBs made into weapons. Who's Ramses Barden? Nobody but when he gets to start for the Giants he looks damn good doesn't he?

    How do people not see this is the exact same argument and cycle we went through 3 years ago with Henne. Chad will be a franchise QB if he go out and get an elite WR! Marshall came to town and nothing changed. This is the exact argument that RT17 supporters use.

    Has Brandon Marshall made Cutler or the Bears offense better this year? Nope, same as last year. What about Larry Fitzgerald? He's making the QBs in Arizona better is he?
    Wow, slow down man.

    Comparing a rookie QB to Rodgers and Eli Manning? Bit of a reach on your argument. Not to mention Victor Cruz and Jordy Nelson have the advantage of playing along side elite WR's that draw all the attention away (Nicks and Jennings).

    Last I checked Marshall is having a career year with the Bears, so I would say he is making Cutler look like a beast out on the field. Larry Fitzgerals is the result of a team with a terrible O-line, terrible WR's and terrible QB's. Put that all together and Fitz gets double, even triple coverage at all times.

    All the THill bashers needs to face the fact that you have a rookie QB surounded by a bunch of scrubs. Once we surround THill with top tier talent and he flunks, then yes, he is a bust. But to call him a bust after one year, and possible the worst talent this team has seen in some time is a bit premature.
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Quote Quote  

  2. -112
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2010
    Posts:
    2,554
    vCash:
    8326
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Yes Tannehill is a rookie. Anyone remember Eli Manning's rookie year? He lost his first 6 starts. It was one of the worst QB performances you would ever see during that stretch. What changed? They gave him weapons the next year.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -113
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    4,502
    vCash:
    3666
    Loc:
    Odessa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patriots Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
Message: Bandwagon fan!Jets Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
Message: Benedict Arnold!Bills Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
Message: Traitor
    There are some amazingly stupid posts today. Is there a contest I don't know about???
    Quote Quote  

  4. -114
    scodoublet's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2003
    Posts:
    717
    vCash:
    3818
    Loc:
    CT FinFan
    Thanks / No Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by finjim View Post
    There are some amazingly stupid posts today. Is there a contest I don't know about???
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
    Quote Quote  

  5. -115
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2012
    Posts:
    35
    vCash:
    1777
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirspud View Post
    For some reason, fans would rather obsess over john beck than remember that we passed on Aaron Rodgers.
    Its because alot of teams passed on Rodgers. The year it was most logical for the dolphins to finnally take a Qb in the first round, they didn't. Its also ironic that when we do take our qb the supposed probowl let tackle we drafted is hurt/ a turnstile.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -116
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    1,428
    vCash:
    6421
    Loc:
    Hawaii
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abNORMal View Post
    Damn...

    I say we keep drafting Qb's til we hit on one, or two. RT may develop but let's keep drafting, kinda like San Diego did with Brees and Rivers. And heck the redskins drafted RGIII and Kirk Cousins in the same draft. Especially with Matt Moore being gone after this year we will need another QB anyway. Just think, we could have drafted RT and Russell Wilson last year...instead of Vernon.
    Honestly Dude, even if we drafted Russell Wilson, he would not be playing. We don't have the Seeds to start that kid.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -117
    sm0kinfins's Avatar
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    1,903
    vCash:
    10823
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    This thread really gave my "no thanks" finger a helluva workout folks. Congrats on being such terrible posters.

    Quote Quote  

  8. -118
    sm0kinfins's Avatar
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    1,903
    vCash:
    10823
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by DMAS View Post
    Go back the last three years and insert Henne's name and you could see this exact same thread on this board countless times. Always the same stuff, o-line, receivers, coaching are always the problem. What people don't understand is that each unit does not exist in a vacuum. A good QB helps out everybody else also. Tanny may become a decent qb eventually but from what I have seen so far, I have serious doubts that he will ever be top shelf. In any event, it does not much matter what I or anybody else on this board thinks...we shall see.
    Tanny has helped both Hartline and Bess get their first sniffs at 1K yards.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -119
    sm0kinfins's Avatar
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    1,903
    vCash:
    10823
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by PASQUALE View Post
    He is no longer a ROOKIE we cannot call him that anymore. He has 13 starts and he is 5-8. Tannehill is not improving. These next 3 games he needs to show us fans he is accurate making the throws and commanding this team down the field knowing he is going to score everytime he is on the field. I personally don't see the IT factor in him. The defense kept us in the 49ers game why in the **** can't he move us down the field? Why? I want him to show us that he can do it. Receviers not open (BS), they were open (I watched the coaches tape) he needs to throw the ball better when the game is on the line. His accuracy is piss poor. I really believe ever since his injury in the Yets game his has not been the same for some reason or other. TANNEHILL show us fans you are the QB of this Miami Dolphins team and future teams and prove to us you have the IT factor. You are not a ROOKIE anymore. STEP IT UP!
    Me thinks you don't know what the word "rookie" means...

    Watching grainy camcorder footage by Youtube user: Ilickjunk, does not count as coaches tape, son.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -120
    DANTODUPER's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    573
    vCash:
    2013
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan4life View Post
    On a piss poor roster

    Get off his ass
    It is too soon to make a judgement; however I hope we don't make the same mistake that Jets did on Sanchez, cause some QB's just never turn into a good one!
    I really hope he is more like Freeman, Flacco and some others that took some time, but right know there is nothing that suggest he is our future... not now, hopefully next year. However, if a good and less risky QB came to us on the first day of the 2013 draft I think we would be wrong on passing..... Just saying
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Tannehill rookie comparisons
    By uk_dolfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 01:10 PM
  2. Tannehill = Worst rookie QB of 2012?
    By iamtiv in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 08:12 PM
  3. NFL.com Rookie QB rankings- Tannehill #1
    By phinatic1399 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 04:34 PM
  4. Tannehill 2nd most impressive rookie QB
    By WestSideFin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 09:43 AM
  5. Randy FREAKING Starks and Paul FREAKING Soliai
    By MP-Omnis in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •