Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Tannehill is a FREAKING ROOKIE

1. -81
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BILLINGS, MONTANA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He is no longer a ROOKIE we cannot call him that anymore. He has 13 starts and he is 5-8. Tannehill is not improving. These next 3 games he needs to show us fans he is accurate making the throws and commanding this team down the field knowing he is going to score everytime he is on the field. I personally don't see the IT factor in him. The defense kept us in the 49ers game why in the **** can't he move us down the field? Why? I want him to show us that he can do it. Receviers not open (BS), they were open (I watched the coaches tape) he needs to throw the ball better when the game is on the line. His accuracy is piss poor. I really believe ever since his injury in the Yets game his has not been the same for some reason or other. TANNEHILL show us fans you are the QB of this Miami Dolphins team and future teams and prove to us you have the IT factor. You are not a ROOKIE anymore. STEP IT UP!
    Last edited by PASQUALE; 12-10-2012 at 03:52 AM.

GO DOLPHINS!!

2012 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS LOS ANGELES KINGS!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He Had a good game until he was asked to win it. he missed receivers and bess for a TD. that`s why Harbaugh was`nt very happy with the win he seemed just ok. he knew Miami had chances and played very close. Tanny needs to grow his winning abilities.
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Shreveport,La
    Thanks / No Thanks
    These posts are very disturbing,immature and over board...people see other rookies and assume tannehill will be garbage..those same people were saying "I expect a 5-6 win season and tannehill to have ups and downs" now that it's happening,everyone is being so unfair to the young man,but that's how this board is after a win or loss every Sunday and Monday...oh yeah,I could have sworn the 49ers had a top 3 defense or they haven't done enough to prove to you cliff jumpers they can also play football? My goodness you guys can put a person in a bad mood with these over the top thread starters.
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Shreveport,La
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PASQUALE View Post
    He is no longer a ROOKIE we cannot call him that anymore. He has 13 starts and he is 5-8. Tannehill is not improving. These next 3 games he needs to show us fans he is accurate making the throws and commanding this team down the field knowing he is going to score everytime he is on the field. I personally don't see the IT factor in him. The defense kept us in the 49ers game why in the phuk can't he move us down the field? Why? I want him to show us that he can do it. Receviers not open (BS), they were open (I watched the coaches tape) he needs to throw the ball better when the game is on the line. His accuracy is piss poor. I really believe ever since his injury in the Yets game his has not been the same for some reason or other. TANNEHILL show us fans you are the QB of this Miami Dolphins team and future teams and prove to us you have the IT factor. You are not a ROOKIE anymore. STEP IT UP!
    I ask myself...why can't a lot of teams drive up and down the field on the 49ers? Oh wait...because they have a top legit defense!! Boo hoo we lost to two teams the last two weeks that were in championship games last year..

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by realdolphin View Post
    He Had a good game until he was asked to win it. he missed receivers and bess for a TD. that`s why Harbaugh was`nt very happy with the win he seemed just ok. he knew Miami had chances and played very close. Tanny needs to grow his winning abilities.
    but we aren't patient enough to wait for it...we want Marino #2 now! (sarcastic)
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    wales and will die a proud dragon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He is a very raw rookie. Nobody expected him to be starting so he is further ahead than anyone expected!
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BILLINGS, MONTANA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    QUOTE=kloud_9;1064525380]I ask myself...why can't a lot of teams drive up and down the field on the 49ers? Oh wait...because they have a top legit defense!! Boo hoo we lost to two teams the last two weeks that were in championship games last year..[COLOR="Silver"]

BS let me tell you bro who gives a **** about that. I don't give a **** about the 49ers!! Dig. Our Dolphins need to show us they are capable and frankly you and I know he needs to do better don't say no because you know I am right. How long have you been a fan? I have been for 30+ ****ing years I am tired of not being good. Us die hards are here to stay always and 4 ever. But, you can't say he doesn't need to be better that is BS!
    Last edited by PASQUALE; 12-10-2012 at 03:57 AM.
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by normaniii View Post
    He is a very raw rookie. Nobody expected him to be starting so he is further ahead than anyone expected!

Well obviously half the fans on this website don't understand it will take time to develop him.
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PASQUALE View Post
    QUOTE=kloud_9;1064525380]I ask myself...why can't a lot of teams drive up and down the field on the 49ers? Oh wait...because they have a top legit defense!! Boo hoo we lost to two teams the last two weeks that were in championship games last year..[COLOR="Silver"]

BS let me tell you bro who gives a **** about that. I don't give a **** about the 49ers!! Dig. Our Dolphins need to show us they are capable and frankly you and I know he needs to do better don't say no because you know I am right. How long have you been a fan? I have been for 30+ ****ing years I am tired of not being good. Us die hards are here to stay always and 4 ever. But, you can't say he doesn't need to be better that is BS!
    Obviously he needs to get better but like he said he played against a top defense and he managed not to turn the ball over! Do you also realize he didn't play QB the whole time in college and was a Receiver for half of his college career? For just becoming a QB a little over 2 years ago he is doing pretty damn good if you ask me! Give him time to develop and don't be like a jets fan and tear his confidence apart!!!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -89
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BILLINGS, MONTANA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fin_Frenzy_84 View Post
    Obviously he needs to get better but like he said he played against a top defense and he managed not to turn the ball over! Do you also realize he didn't play QB the whole time in college and was a Receiver for half of his college career? For just becoming a QB a little over 2 years ago he is doing pretty damn good if you ask me! Give him time to develop and don't be like a jets fan and tear his confidence apart!!!!
    Frenzy... I will not give up on Tanne I am a big supporter of him trust me. I just want to see consistency and improvement. No I WILL NEVER BE A GREEN PUKE CROPDUSTER fan!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA GO DOLPHINS!!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nor.Cali
    Thanks / No Thanks
    we need some play maker @ wr thats for sure,thats my x-mas wish list finz up....
    DOMINATION & DEVASTATEION 72.:bling:
    Quote Quote