Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sherman and Ryann T choke artists possibly

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sherman and Ryann T choke artists possibly

Just got back from Texas and happened to sit next to a Texas AM fan on the plan for 4 hours. I inquired his opinion regarding Sherman and Ryann T.. In brief summary he stated that under Shermans guidance that they both choked at the end of college games. He went on to state that Texas A&M is playing much higher level and scoring more points with many of the same players as last years team. I am throwing this out there for opinions. When we brought both Sherman and Ryann T on board this offseason I was second guessing at the time why we expected them to excell at the NFL level when Sherman just got fired for his performance at the college level the past 5 years. Yes I understand that Sherman has had some sucess at the NFL prior to the Dolphins and Ryann T. only played 19 games in college. Still logic should still prevail that there should be some concern that Sherman could not make it work over 5 years at Texas A&M or Ryann T was not good enough at Texas A&M to save Shermans job. Thoughts?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Right now it is to early to judge Tannehill and Sherman gets a pass because he has nothing to work with.
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    MIA#1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Idk where people get this tannehill choke crapp.. im really getting annoyed with. He lead his team down in field goal range twice and a comeback win against a really good seattle defense.. is that choking lmao? Yes he still needs to learn and you know what shermans playcalling has been average at best he needs to use bush more, but he is very limited on calling plays with limited Wrs we have so i kinda understand. If he stinks up the joint next year ill admit im wrong about him but i cant tell you if he sucks with no help around him and still learning this year.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lah, lah land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bang on, the answer is to just draft Texas A&M players and steal their coaching staff to become Superbowl champs in no time!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I definitely saw A&M choking away several games with Sherman/Tannehill . . . but college football is a different animal all together. What they did there doesn't excuse the fact that 3 of the 5 pieces on the oline don't fit and we have the worse set of WR's/TE's in the NFL. You have to give them atleast into next season before coming to conclusions about anything.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    I definitely saw A&M choking away several games with Sherman/Tannehill . . . but college football is a different animal all together. What they did there doesn't excuse the fact that 3 of the 5 pieces on the oline don't fit and we have the worse set of WR's/TE's in the NFL. You have to give them atleast into next season before coming to conclusions about anything.
    Peyton Manning couldnt beat Florida his whole collegiate career and never win anything at Tennessee. College means nothing at this point.
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phintim View Post
    Just got back from Texas and happened to sit next to a Texas AM fan on the plan for 4 hours. I inquired his opinion regarding Sherman and Ryann T.. In brief summary he stated that under Shermans guidance that they both choked at the end of college games. He went on to state that Texas A&M is playing much higher level and scoring more points with many of the same players as last years team. I am throwing this out there for opinions. When we brought both Sherman and Ryann T on board this offseason I was second guessing at the time why we expected them to excell at the NFL level when Sherman just got fired for his performance at the college level the past 5 years. Yes I understand that Sherman has had some sucess at the NFL prior to the Dolphins and Ryann T. only played 19 games in college. Still logic should still prevail that there should be some concern that Sherman could not make it work over 5 years at Texas A&M or Ryann T was not good enough at Texas A&M to save Shermans job. Thoughts?
    Of course A&M is better this year they have the first freshman in the history of college football to ever win the Hiesman. Duh!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SQuinn17 View Post
    Of course A&M is better this year they have the first freshman in the history of college football to ever win the Hiesman. Duh!
    Did this same Hiesman guy play for Sherman? We also moved the ball up and down the field last year and could not score just to cover that point which was the issue with Sporano and Henne. Regardless just thowing out that Texas A&M's issues were not finishing games and we are starting to see a parrell here in Miami. Wether it is because of Ryann T or Sherman remains to be seen and I my bet if there is an issue is that it would be on Sherman since he failed 5 years at Texas A&M. Last year Henne could not score and Moore could at QB just for an example to think about.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SQuinn17 View Post
    Peyton Manning couldnt beat Florida his whole collegiate career and never win anything at Tennessee. College means nothing at this point.
    For many years of his career he also couldn't beat the Patriots.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phintim View Post
    Did this same Hiesman guy play for Sherman? We also moved the ball up and down the field last year and could not score just to cover that point which was the issue with Sporano and Henne. Regardless just thowing out that Texas A&M's issues were not finishing games and we are starting to see a parrell here in Miami. Wether it is because of Ryann T or Sherman remains to be seen and I my bet if there is an issue is that it would be on Sherman since he failed 5 years at Texas A&M. Last year Henne could not score and Moore could at QB just for an example to think about.
    No he didn't play for Sherman..but so what!? Sherman isn't a head coach here or anything so who cares! Did you actually watch any of these games that some random guy was talking about? I did. He probably didn't tell you about the quadruple OT game where Tannehill kept bringing them back over and over just so the defense could fold. Not did he tell you that A&M's WR dropped the most passes by any D1 team in the country either. Nor did he probably tell you how Tannehill blew RG3 off the field.
    Quote Quote