Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Brandon Fields SHOVE................

1. -21
    U made the pudding but forgot the proof.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not really sure why this is such a big deal... As the Vaark man pointed out.... Fields is walking the walk... Not just talking the talk. How soft has this league/team become that a well deserved shove after a boneheaded play actually makes headlines???? Freeney's was not an aggressive mistake, it was pure laziness.. and Fields works his a** off during the week to be one of the best in the biz.

Man I remember Marino grabbing his OL by the face masks and rag dolling their a**es and screaming bloody murder when they screwed up... It's called 'accountability'.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Ramblin' Man

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Houma, LA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I loved that Fields got fired up and in his face about it. That play was plain stupid and lazy! Alot of both of that on this team this year, and the past few years for that matter. No PROFESSIONAL football player should make that mental mistake or be that lazy about their JOB.
    If you ever want to see a rainbow, you've got to stand a little rain.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnstone View Post
    Did anyone else notice, Brandon Fields shoving Freeny, for making the mistake, on the punt. LOL. Freeny, what a idiot. I can get a guy off the street, to make that simple play. Then he gets shoved by a punter, on live TV. Man, we have to be the dumbest team in the league. You can have the most talent in the world, but if you don't have any brains, it doesn't mean a thing. That is why the Patriots are so good. They don't make any mental mistakes. Last week, Jimmy Wilson, runs into the punter. Brandon Field can't catch a simple snap. Marcus Thigpen can't catch a punt. All the little things have been killing us.
    The announcers didn't like it but I have no problem with it. Fields was coaching him - think of it like that . Seriously, that's the kind of stupidity you find in, um, extremely gifted atheletes that play football that causes coaches to have shortened life spans...
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    How about living my dream of winning a damn Superbowl? Can I live my dream
    Certainly. You can live your dream after I fulfill mine (which you of anyone around here can appreciate) of flying myself non-stop from Ft L to ATL. As it hasn't happened yet (my arms usually get tired over West Palm) guess we'll both have to exercise some patience, grabbing small gratifications when we can, while awaiting our deferred rewards, eh?

Quote Quote  

5. -25
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Certainly. You can live your dream after I fulfill mine (which you of anyone around here can appreciate) of flying myself non-stop from Ft L to ATL. As it hasn't happened yet (my arms usually get tired over West Palm) guess we'll both have to exercise some patience awaiting our deferred rewards, eh?
    i would think being so full of hot air that would be a easy flight for you ;-)
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The MVP of the team has every right to be upset with anyone on the damn team.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if fields was a qb ragging a wideout this wouldnt even be news.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Fields is a football player and a punter, as we have seen over the years with his makings some tackles and being involved in coverage. He cares about winning, is very much in the game more than most punters, and had an emotional burst over a casual dumb mistake.

GOOD FOR HIM!!! More players should feel the same. JMO
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fields did the right thing. We constantly find ways to shoot ourselves in the foot. Fields has been our MVP, other than Jones, unfortunately and it's good to see him get in a players face who ****ed up a perfectly placed punt by being lazy. I'm tired of watching a lazy and undisciplined team who finds ways to **** good things up. ****, if I feel this way imagine how the players who do their job right feel. That play was a microcosm of our whole season.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Poconos Phinatic!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Poconos, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm confused about that call. I thought the play is dead once possession is established. He had possession at the 2. Shouldn't it have been spotted there? Since when could you advance a downed punt?
    Quote Quote