Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Evaluation Time - Philbin should start Moore then Devlin (the following weeks)

1. -21
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow... Why is it the only opinion you ever have is on Moore and Devlin. Just horrible. It does help to have an opinion on more than 1 topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphans1 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I watched the 49ers game and it just seems we just keep shooting ourselves in the foot with turnovers.

If its not one things it's another.

After Ryan Tannehill's 5 straight in-completions in the drive, to set up a possible tie the game scenario, we give the 49ers the ball back with 4 mins left in the game, I had to turn the TV set off. So I am not even sure how the 49ers scored another TD, I haven't looked yet, but it was either a long pass or long run?

I believe Coach Philbin should start Matt Moore next weekend and then Pat Devlin the following weekend and then play the best player of these two on the last weekend.

Do I think Coach Philbin will do it, probably not, because if either of these guys shine, it may magnify Ryan Tannehill's short comings.

In my opinion, a good reason to do it on these next games is because they will be meaningless games and why not evaluate these 2 decent QB's. Secondly, why expose Ryan Tannehill to injury, that may carry over to next year.

Our offensive production has regressed considerably.

What do you guys think?

d-1
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hawaii
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DDTDON View Post
    Pathetic!!!!! Why sit our future, I swear to God, I have to wonder about some of these posts on here.
    The Future is not so bright man. Tannehill has 8 TD Passes in 13 Games into the Season. That wont cut it next year...Yes this Thread is Bad. But when QB play is so bad in the 4th Quarter week in and week out. Cant keep blaming Bess, Hartline, and Fasano. Bush had a Good game yesterday too. I would not mind seeing Devlin get a opportunity last game of the season. Not Moore. But Devlin might have "It". The Verdict is not out yet on Ryan. Cant keep having losing seasons and have no accountability Rookie or not man
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Odessa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patriots Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Pepperwood View Post
    The Future is not so bright man. Tannehill has 8 TD Passes in 13 Games into the Season. That wont cut it next year...Yes this Thread is Bad. But when QB play is so bad in the 4th Quarter week in and week out. Cant keep blaming Bess, Hartline, and Fasano. Bush had a Good game yesterday too. I would not mind seeing Devlin get a opportunity last game of the season. Not Moore. But Devlin might have "It". The Verdict is not out yet on Ryan. Cant keep having losing seasons and have no accountability Rookie or not man
    Horrible post, terrible.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    What's to evaluate we drafted a potential franchise qb and gave him WRs that look like they are in the Special Olympics after the catch?!?! There is no need to see Moore he is gone next year! The only evaluation for Delvin is fitting him for Moores visor and clipboard
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Evaluation Time - Philbin should start Moore then Devlin (the following weeks)

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Pepperwood View Post
    Honestly bess, hartline and fasano are the problem. They do not create separation and are slow. Bess and hartline also fall with every catch.

You want tannehill in there to get game experience even if theres no shot at playoffs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rookie quarterback with only 19 career college starts before coming to the NFL. Didn't everyone else believe that this season was going to be sub par? I didn't expect playoffs but there is much improvement and the need to improve more. This team obviously needs 2 WR that can blow the top off a defense and a guy that can win the 50-50 jump balls. I am positive that the front office/coaching staff will put the money to good use this off season. This team lacks play makers. Once the holes are filled, the team will be more consistent with winning and also averaging more than 17 points a game
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The guy with the red post is just trolling. No way we start Moore or Devlin unless RT is hurt.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Avoid the 'Noid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think the OP needs a evaluation.

You do not start a rookie GAME 1, then sit him in the last few weeks of the season. This QB needs ALL the reps, snaps and game experience he can possibly get this YEAR.

The OP will be entering IGNORE zone soon, if he has NOTHING more to offer than the same BS week in and week out.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scotch Plains NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphans1 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I watched the 49ers game and it just seems we just keep shooting ourselves in the foot with turnovers.

If its not one things it's another.

After Ryan Tannehill's 5 straight in-completions in the drive, to set up a possible tie the game scenario, we give the 49ers the ball back with 4 mins left in the game, I had to turn the TV set off. So I am not even sure how the 49ers scored another TD, I haven't looked yet, but it was either a long pass or long run?

I believe Coach Philbin should start Matt Moore next weekend and then Pat Devlin the following weekend and then play the best player of these two on the last weekend.

Do I think Coach Philbin will do it, probably not, because if either of these guys shine, it may magnify Ryan Tannehill's short comings.

In my opinion, a good reason to do it on these next games is because they will be meaningless games and why not evaluate these 2 decent QB's. Secondly, why expose Ryan Tannehill to injury, that may carry over to next year.

Our offensive production has regressed considerably.

What do you guys think?

d-1
    Very useless thread with no substance.

On a side note can you change that stupid a$$ red in your background makes it almost impossible to read
    LETS GO FINS!!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Evaluation Time - Philbin should start Moore then Devlin (the following weeks)

Holy ****ing ****...
    Die hard Dolphins and Devils fan.
    Quote Quote