Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cardinals Coach apologized to Fan base...Where is the remorse for another egg in MIA?

1. -31
    MostHated

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    FYI the Dolphins have neverrrr been as bad as the Cardinals are right now, I'd take cleo lemon or ray lucas before Skelton or Lindley
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dumb thread...not even comparable.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    It's too bad Fitzgerald's talents are being wasted in that offense (which is also hurting my fantasy league, btw). They may have the worst QB situation in the league in Arizona. Man....imagine if Tannehill had a Larry Fitzgerald to throw to.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    PowerHungryMo'fo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Wisen*unt should apologize for his own existence. (and kiss Larry Fitz's feet, cause if this shizzle happened to Brandon Marshall he'd be stabbing any female in sight in frustration). Refusing to lift LIndley for Skinner in the jest game was either pure incompetence or intentionally conceding an easy win for draft position because the Bidwells ordered him too. . Sorry but either way, it just ain't apples to apples.
    I wouldn't believe the Bidwell would have the ball to order a "tanking". Until I saw the Colts do exactly that. Not Luck sitting at the top spot but Matt Barkley is way better than anything the Cards could possibly field.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    You go from asking why Philbin hasn't apologized to the fans to now making it seem like fans here are OK with another poor season. When will people like you realize the fans don't play the games nor do they decide who wins or loses?
    Easy big guy ...read post -24... I am totally on board with losing and definitely don't see the need for an apology any longer. Matter of fact... I'm convinced the field product and results match most posters on this thread perfectly.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Quote Originally Posted by SB Dreamer View Post
    Easy big guy ...read post -24... I am totally on board with losing and definitely don't see the need for an apology any longer. Matter of fact... I'm convinced the field product and results match most posters on this thread perfectly.
    Nobody is fine with having losing seasons, I'm sure most of us hate it. But to demand an apology for this season like we're 8 years old? That's just stupid.

Why the hell do we deserve an apology? Our stadium is never even half packed every year, at least Cards fans show up for their teams games. I mean damn, if you want your apology so bad at least show up to the ****in games.
    Credit: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calabasas, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Cardinals Coach apologized to Fan base...Where is the remorse for another egg in MIA?

there'll be none put forth… Ireland believes that what he's been doing for 5 seasons is right, and he's convinced the owner of it. so don't expect profound change… expect more of the same.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDaddy View Post
    Nobody is fine with having losing seasons, I'm sure most of us hate it. But to demand an apology for this season like we're 8 years old? That's just stupid.

Why the hell do we deserve an apology? Our stadium is never even half packed every year, at least Cards fans show up for their teams games. I mean damn, if you want your apology so bad at least show up to the ****in games.
    Did someone demand something? Was he 8? You blame fans for not paying hard earned cash to watch a product described on this blog as being so boring they would rather watch paint dry?

And a wise man once said "Stupid is as Stupid does"...
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't feel sorry for Larry Fitz, he basically demanded they trade for Kolb or he was leaving, and they did just that. The only problem, they needed so many other things. It's been proven that the Cardinals OL can't protect worth a crap, so now they have QB's under pressure constantly, have no time to make a decision, and this is the result. I live in AZ, and I love ragging on Cardinals fans. I just wonder how many seasons of ****ty football here it's going to take for these bandwagon fans to stop selling out home games, because that's all Arizona sports are, bandwagon fans.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Quote Originally Posted by SB Dreamer View Post
    Did someone demand something? Was he 8? You blame fans for not paying hard earned cash to watch a product described on this blog as being so boring they would rather watch paint dry?

And a wise man once said "Stupid is as Stupid does"...
    Well you making this idiotic thread would probably fit that quote perfectly.
    Quote Quote