Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Schefter: Tannehill may not be the answer for Dolphins

1. -171
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orange County, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The separation issue is glaring. I was at the game and payed particular attention to receivers jogging along side cb's. Tanny isn't good enough to zing one in a tight space yet, and when he does he forces it and gets picked off. His option is to go 3 and out... and have people harp on him all day about his muffed punt, his terrible game plan, his bad tackling etc.
    Quote Quote  

2. -172
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    The Sea 4th qtr was his best moment of the year. I didn't see all of tour game, I only saw bits and pieces but he didn't look bad at SF.
    no he didn't look bad at san fran...that defense eats people alive...no one gives this kid credit for keeping this team in games every week either...he doesn't make the mistakes that beat you...miamis been in every game this year outside of the opener and that was about tipped balls at the los and the titans game where everyone no showed...yeah the kis missed some plays that could have been tds i get it and we need to see improvement there and i'm sure he's checked down at times also when he had other options but his decision making isn't just good it's at an elite level...13 games in and i still can't find even a hand ful thru 12 full games as a starter bad decisions...for a rookie with limited weapons and calling them limited is generous on my part in an option route based system no less...

people here need to get a grip...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -173
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    no he didn't look bad at san fran...that defense eats people alive...no one gives this kid credit for keeping this team in games every week either...he doesn't make the mistakes that beat you...miamis been in every game this year outside of the opener and that was about tipped balls at the los and the titans game where everyone no showed...yeah the kis missed some plays that could have been tds i get it and we need to see improvement there and i'm sure he's checked down at times also when he had other options but his decision making isn't just good it's at an elite level...13 games in and i still can't find even a hand ful thru 12 full games as a starter bad decisions...for a rookie with limited weapons and calling them limited is generous on my part in an option route based system no less...

people here need to get a grip...
    it's the times we live in, everyone needs results now. No longer can you have patience watching a player develop and watching teams develop around that player. If he's not great now then he sucks forever. It's a shame, I hope he ends up sucking but I am concerned about him in our division for years to come.
    Quote Quote  

4. -174

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you should be concerned...the afc east should be concerned...
    Quote Quote  

5. -175
    6 of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I remember calling him "turnover Tannehill" and got crucified on here. At this point, he doesn't look like the answer for the fins. This fanbase is so hungry for a playmaker at qb that they're willing to crown Tannehill. Reminds me of how alot of Jet fans defended Mark Sanchez. It's possible Tannehill improves his play on the field but its also possible what we see is what we get. Nevertheless, I'm rooting for him to come on strong these last few games and go into next season with some confidence.
    Quote Quote  

6. -176
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you should be concerned...the afc east should be concerned...
    I just hope Jeff Ireland is around to surround him w/ talent.
    Quote Quote  

7. -177

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    turnover tannehill...12 picks in 12 full games as a starter as a rookie...with no running game or win weapons on the outside...good god..i got to get out of here
    Quote Quote  

8. -178
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Quote  

9. -179

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I just hope Jeff Ireland is around to surround him w/ talent.
    now that's a concern on my part...him being the guy pulling the trigger on the talent around him at skill positions...valid all the way concern for everyone here...scares me to death
    Quote Quote  

10. -180
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    now that's a concern on my part...him being the guy pulling the trigger on the talent around him at skill positions...valid all the way concern for everyone here...scares me to death
    what terrifies me the most is him responsible for all the draft picks we have and cap room this upcoming offseason. Misuse of it can cripple this franchise for years.
    Quote Quote