Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Schefter: Tannehill may not be the answer for Dolphins

1. -11
    MIA#1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PALMA View Post
    I was at the game. Paid good money to see that missed play with my own eyes. My criticism is warranted.

But if that's not good enough for you, he missed Hartline twice last week too. He's leaving touchdowns on the field weekly.

Not sure about you, but I'm not exactly thrilled watching 13 points, taking a miraculous one handed grab by Fasano to actually punch it in on 4th down.
    Tom brady missed two tds last game.. whats your point? if you think tannehill is going to light it up against everyone you're mistaken.. does he miss some throws.. yes but was it his fault when he threw it to hartline and he fell by his own that guy barley touched him and he fell lmao. Tannehill has a lot of help..
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Go get me a juice box!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OyeDale305 View Post
    Tom brady missed two tds last game.. whats your point? if you think tannehill is going to light it up against everyone you're mistaken.. does he miss some throws.. yes but was it his fault when he threw it to hartline and he fell by his own that guy barley touched him and he fell lmao. Tannehill has a lot of help..
    Tom Brady = Super Bowls

You guys crack me up every time you bring up legends and attempt to draw a correlation.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OyeDale305 View Post
    Brady only missed one, Welker dropped the other.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Schefter: Tannehill may not be the answer for Dolphins

I was at the game. Paid good money to see that missed play with my own eyes. My criticism is warranted.

But if that's not good enough for you, he missed Hartline twice last week too. He's leaving touchdowns on the field weekly.

Not sure about you, but I'm not exactly thrilled watching 13 points, taking a miraculous one handed grab by Fasano to actually punch it in on 4th down.
    Not sure about you, but I have perspective and I'll reserve my criticism for if Tannehill consistently fails and it's his fault he fails. He missed a couple throws last week. **** happens. He didn't miss anything yesterday, because you can't miss if there's nothing there. Those guys can't seperate. Period, end of story. Get over it and realize this team was gonna ****ing suck this year no matter what. Next year is the year. I'll be all over Tannehill next year if he has 8 TD passes through 13 games, but not until next year once the kid has some ****ing actual first rate offensive football players besides two complimentary receivers (that Tannehill has on the verge of 1,000 yards each, btw) to throw the ball to.
    Die hard Dolphins and Devils fan.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Phantom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoomuch View Post
    I can't disagree with anything he is saying. I remember feeling that RT was a reach in the first round, and that fan pressure dictated that we HAD to draft a QB at that point. I'm not pretending to be some great evaluator, just going on what I read. Unfortunately, spending a first round pick on a QB doesn't guarantee that you get a great QB. Sadly, my confidence that he is "the guy" is really declining. I don't mean to bash him and I hope he turns out to be a great one, but lately he isn't showing me much. At all.
    Hey J., you ready to go to the Jags game and give us an up close evaluation of RT.?
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enigmatics View Post
    Tom Brady = Super Bowls

You guys crack me up every time you bring up legends and attempt to draw a correlation.
    The point is even the legends miss throws. You're welcome for the clarification.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    la la land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah whatuh bust. I mean can u believe he made Moore drop that bomb he dropped on his ****. Or that other "miss"bomb that hit Hartlines hand last week.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    MIA#1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Casas9425 View Post
    Brady only missed one, Welker dropped the other.
    Lolol you didnt watch the game im guessing.. he had Hernandez for a touchdown.. and edelman wide open and over threw him by a mile.. lmao back up your statement please
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

So who are Russell Wilson's weapons? Tanny doesn't have a number 1 wr, but he has a good running game, a pretty solid pass catching tight end, a decent slot receiver.

The problem is he misses a ton of throws every single game. You can say lack of weapons too, but what is the dropped ball stat? Does anyone have it?
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

This is the the issue that people with your opinion is missing. EVERY QB MISSES OPEN RECEIVERS. Brady missed two wide open receivers for TD's in the same game you're referring to. The difference is that, Brady has way more opportunities to hit open receivers than Tannehill does because his receivers get open more. It's a struggle for our receivers to get separation, so when they do there's it seems a lot worst when our QB whoever it is, misses them. Just saying. I've also seen Tannehill hit open receivers, the issue isn't that he can't its that their not getting open ENOUGH!
    Quote Quote