Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Schefter: Tannehill may not be the answer for Dolphins

1. -51
    BigSportShop.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bingo Schefty! About time people start talking about RT17 not being the QB answer. Great QBs instantly make the players around them better, no excuses for who else may or may not be on the roster.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that is some of the weakest analysis i've seen in a while...i know that much..stick to what you know sheft which is reporting news...not evaluating talent
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this guy shows no energy in the huddle sound familar!
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, Ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OyeDale305 View Post
    Tom brady missed two tds last game.. whats your point? if you think tannehill is going to light it up against everyone you're mistaken.. does he miss some throws.. yes but was it his fault when he threw it to hartline and he fell by his own that guy barley touched him and he fell lmao. Tannehill has a lot of help..
    This is a non starter... Tom Brady is a HOF QB that might go down as THE all time greatest.

Tanny is rookie who is regressing weekly and NOT improving.

Que the "Blame everyone but the QB' brigade on my mark... 1, 2, 3.....
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Schefter: Tannehill may not be the answer for Dolphins

Quote Originally Posted by BigSportShop View Post
    Bingo Schefty! About time people start talking about RT17 not being the QB answer. Great QBs instantly make the players around them better, no excuses for who else may or may not be on the roster.
    See, now people like you shouldn't be allowed to watch football without taking classes on how football actually works. I'm sorry, but it needed to be said. This is one of the all-time dumbest posts I've ever read. I think I'm actually dumber for having read it.
    Die hard Dolphins and Devils fan.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanISS View Post
    I agree. You can't compare Ryan Tannehill missing a couple throws to the 1 or 2 games a season guys like Brady and Brees play mediocre and miss similar throws. These guys light it up for the rest of the year so when they miss or have bad games its excusable. Tannehill has done virtually nothing to warrant a pass at this point.
    Dude, did you seriously just say that Brady and Brees only miss open receivers 1 or 2 games a SEASON??? Wow. That's one of the dumbest statements i've read in a while. EVERY QB even great ones will miss on average at least 2 open receivers a game. Passing the ball with all of HARD MAN!
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangeworld View Post
    This is a non starter... Tom Brady is a HOF QB that might go down as THE all time greatest.

Tanny is rookie who is regressing weekly and NOT improving.

Que the "Blame everyone but the QB' brigade on my mark... 1, 2, 3.....
    You're actually making the point for him. Brady is a HOF and even HE misses open receivers EVERY WEEK! it happens. Difference is, his TEAM is good enough to overcome those misses, the dolphins aren't. Case Closed. Next Question (in my drew rosenhause voice)
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Go get me a juice box!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jjizzim View Post
    You're actually making the point for him. Brady is a HOF and even HE misses open receivers EVERY WEEK! it happens. Difference is, his TEAM is good enough to overcome those misses, the dolphins aren't. Case Closed. Next Question (in my drew rosenhause voice)
    Difference is he makes up for his misses when it counts and he makes the offense better around him by simply being in the game.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood,Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joba-nator View Post
    out of all the rookie qbs, whose the only one without ANY help?

Ryan Tannehill
    Add Brandon Weeden to your list of rookie Qbs with no help
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dingaling View Post
    I'm praying that Tannehill will be a great QB but when the game is on the line, he chokes. He doesn't have the "It factor" the other rookie QBs have. Hell, even Kirk Cousins led a come from behind drive to score a TD and 2pt conversion against the Ravens to tie and win in O.T. Tannehill has had numerous opportunities for winning games against the Jets and Cardinals in back to back weeks, the Colts, the Bills, the Pats, and even the 49ers this week. What did he do??? Nothing but incompletions and interceptions. I know we dont have a #1 WR and hartline probably shouldn't be the #2 WR but damn. Make some plays for once and the media will get off his back.
    Actually if my memory serves me correctly Tannehill actually put us in position to win late but Carpenter missed the FG's in both games no??? Oh but that doesn't count because we didnt' win, regardless of what actually happened in the Game! Don't let facts get in the way. Point is, football is a team game.
    Quote Quote